Summer Love Island 2023 #29

Who will last the longest on the outside?

• Zach and Molly

Votes: 176 43.7%
  • Sammy and Jess

Votes: 36 8.9%
  • Lochan and Whitney

Votes: 98 24.3%
  • Ty and Ella

Votes: 98 24.3%
  • Mitch and Ella B

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Ouzy and Kady

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done a new thread for the reunion
I'm aware none of them will last as such but just intrigued really

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think any of them will last long although they’ll try, just to get the brand deals

Reactions: 4
I say Sammy and Jess. He needs to hold into this money maker as long as he can

Reactions: 5
I would have said Ty and Ella no? I think the distance will split Zach and Molly.

Reactions: 1
Has Kady stopped pretending she’s into Ouzy? I thought she might have kept it up for the reunion.

I think we need this reunion as more of a finale since they always cut the actual final off as soon as the winner has been announced but them they should do another reunion in a few months. I know people lose interest but it's always good to see if there's been any drama or break ups

Why does Tyrique look so different outside the villa? Looks like he's having a stroke in his latest tiktok and his eyes are soulless.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has Kady stopped pretending she’s into Ouzy? I thought she might have kept it up for the reunion.
To me yes I didn't really want to add them to the poll making the rounds on podcasts don't scream couple to me but hey 😂

Reactions: 2
Loads will split after the reunion I think. Mitch and Ella will be next, then Whitney and Lochan

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry Jess but am I really meant to believe this is the same women/girl I have been seeing on my screen the last 8 weeks!?? Honestly love, we all know what you actually look like, I don't get the make believe.... it's just embarrassing.

You're a good looking girl, your just don't look anything like that.

Screenshot_20230805_230553_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry Jess but am I really meant to believe this is the same women/girl I have been seeing on my screen the last 8 weeks!?? Honestly love, we all know what you actually look like, I don't get the make believe.... it's just embarrassing.

View attachment 2359511
To be fair in the villa she didnt have make up artists, hair stylists and ring lights!

Reactions: 12
Ella has the more followers than Jess at the moment. When I checked two days ago Jess Had the most. During the season it was Molly. Funny how it's all changed now. (Not counting kady obvs)

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2359511
Oh dear 😬
That is tragic tbh.
People voted for her (not Sammy) knowing exactly what she looks like. And liking her. So why the shame over her normal appearance 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.