Summer Love Island 2023 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of love that they didn’t do a huge gesture like Luca.
and if i remember correctly he said “be my girlfriend”…it was a demand not a question 💀 y

the type of guy to do public proposals

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes but surely they also get approached by the magazines/ podcasts ect it’s a two way street. I definitely think there’s an element of racism involved and I stand by that. Murad is irrelevant he just happened to be the video where I saw the comments
I think all of them have done podcasts have they not? At this stage?
if they haven’t been approached then they just need to take the L… or go out and approach brands themselves or via their management if that’s the route they wanna go down.
I think the influencer market as a whole now is so oversaturated and especially the Love Island contestant to “PLT/Boohoo/insert tacky fast fashion brand contract” pipeline has been way overdone now. Definitely has some bearing on why the past few seasons have had none of that. These brands know that their target market doesn’t care any more. Like LI is for the 18-34 yo audience (as per ITV2) but look at this year’s winners as voted by the audience - it’s the boomer Facebook mums watching the show now

Reactions: 5
If someone wants you that badly isn’t management sorted before you leave? Sure I remember Molly Mae saying her manager Fran approached her family and made a deal before she had left the villa. She then met Molly when she arrived back and just said I’m your manager
No, obviously it's up to the islander who they want as their management. They have to weigh up their options/contracts. That's not a decision they can possibly make while in the villa..

Molly Mae had management before she even went into the villa. She was already making ££ from social media. She was with Scott Thomas/Fran's company before Fran went off on her own.

Reactions: 4
I love Indiyah but this PLT collection is not giving

Reactions: 2
I love Indiyah but this PLT collection is not giving

Yeah... everything is awful... I mean it doesn't even look good on her, whose supposed to be able to wear this!??

Reactions: 7
I guess we’ll see how it pans out I just thought it was a bit strange - I also saw multiple people make tiktoks about it after I mentioned it and they explained it better. It’s early days tho so hopefully the rest of them get good deals and opportunities too because I love Whit and Ella
---
This is exactly how I felt about the whole molly thing.. I have nothing against her personally but I prefer it when they put more normal people in it that aren’t so blatantly only on there to expand their brand ect (like molly is with her presenter/ influencer career). I like how Jess was just a normal girl from Essex for example. Even tho I get most people go on there for fame, when it’s that obvious it just puts me off them and makes them seem less genuine

Attachments

• Sick
I guess we’ll see how it pans out I just thought it was a bit strange - I also saw multiple people make tiktoks about it after I mentioned it and they explained it better. It’s early days tho so hopefully the rest of them get good deals and opportunities too because I love Whit and Ella
---
This is exactly how I felt about the whole molly thing.. I have nothing against her personally but I prefer it when they put more normal people in it that aren’t so blatantly only on there to expand their brand ect (like molly is with her presenter/ influencer career). I like how Jess was just a normal girl from Essex for example. Even tho I get most people go on there for fame, when it’s that obvious it just puts me off them and makes them seem less genuine
They all go on there for fame regardless of whether it’s obvious or not.

Jess isn’t from Essex btw. She was born in Kings Lynn and lives in London

Reactions: 4
They all go on there for fame regardless of whether it’s obvious or not.

Jess isn’t from Essex btw. She was born in Kings Lynn and lives in London
cool I thought she was for some reason. Either way she seemed more like an every day person to me rather than someone who is putting on a performance where everything is carefully thought out and for her image. I think that’s why I took more of a liking to her by comparison

It's always the casa girls doing the most aswell how embarrassing , you don't see the finalists going on like they do , Kady has been attention seeking too

Casey is such a BEG with his latest post and story about Catherine. Can someone have a word to that man that he is an embarrassment to himself.

Reactions: 5
Casey is such a BEG with his latest post and story about Catherine. Can someone have a word to that man that he is an embarrassment to himself.
I didn't watch his series so don't know anything about him but saw his story.
Whats he playing at trying to make Scott jealous or something? Is there a back story? Don't even know why I care but curious now 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.