Summer Love Island 2023 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd watch them all tbh s1 does hit different too 😂 s2 and s3 are great too
---

I swear either Jon or josh chucked one of the babies 😭 or something like that and josh going I'm gonna stop having s*x if this is the outcome or something like that that ep was carnage 😂😭 but Luis and callie called their baby jamal but the callum best ep I think they went out with callum a bit earlier than the baby ep as naomi was still in at this point I rewatched when I was recovering from a op earlier this year
Ah ok tbf I couldn’t remember how close the eps were to each other, all I remembered was Josh Ritchie basically staying in bed and pretty much refusing to have anything to do with the ‘baby’ and Lauren was basically solo parenting, then the girls got a spa day or girls day and went off and the guys had to look after them on their own and Josh refused and just lied in bed!

Reactions: 2
Ah ok tbf I couldn’t remember how close the eps were to each other, all I remembered was Josh Ritchie basically staying in bed and pretty much refusing to have anything to do with the ‘baby’ and Lauren was basically solo parenting, then the girls got a spa day or girls day and went off and the guys had to look after them on their own and Josh refused and just lied in bed!
Yes they eps are so so close together so it's all easily confused 😂 josh weren't happy because the girls got to go out because it was Lauren's birthday but josh on a few occasions was a bit of a brat he brought a girl back when the lads went out with callum left her downstairs and went to go cuddle naomi upstairs 😭 but it made for good telly
---
https://tattle.life/threads/summer-love-island-2023-29.40898/

Done a new thread for the reunion before we move over to the ex islanders thread :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.