Summer Love Island 2023 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is series 2 the recommended watch? I literally only joined the party last summer after vowing to NEVER watch it...here I am all hooked and tit now 😂

On another note I wanted the gold flutes but not at their prices.
100% start with 2. 2, 3, 4 and 5 are all good but 2 is amazing!

Reactions: 5
Scott was in the Trafford Centre today. Stood behind him in Greggs 🤣 He is soooo good looking in the flesh. Was behind him for about 10 minutes and nobody....absolutely nobody seemed to recognise him !!! He seemed very quiet and unassuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Scott was in the Trafford Centre today. Stood behind him in Greggs 🤣 He is soooo good looking in the flesh. Was behind him for about 10 minutes and nobody....absolutely nobody seemed to recognise him !!! He seemed very quiet and unassuming.
Was he rude, did he smell 🤣 jokes of course big Scott fan here 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was he rude, did he smell 🤣 jokes of course big Scott fan here 😍
He was just so ...normal ? I would have expected a bit of "Yes it's me" but he just blended in eating his greggs ha. I was just so shocked that in all the time I was walking behind him I didn't see one single person that noticed him apart from me ha. Beautiful eyes

Reactions: 13

including mals one that’s two different unaired arguments they had over sammys type 💀

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Tbh I’d watch them all.
Series 2, 3 and 5 are my big recommendations though.

I also like series 1 because you know they’re being themselves. They didn’t know this series would last
One of my favourite parts of series 1 is when they lads all go out partying with Callum best and come back hungover as tit and then have to do the baby challenge and Josh Ritchie really does not give a duck and just wants to stay in bed and pretty much refuses to take it seriously or take part. Like you would never get that now!

Reactions: 10
I've just started watching series 2, it's mad seeing such well known faces now so long ago. I forgot Sophie Gradon was in this series, it gives me goosebumps seeing how happy and carefree her and Caroline look 😢

The islanders of the last few series will never be remembered like this cast is
It's my favourite series! They just so much more organic ha ha I forgot there were so many smokers! I loved their chats, I think Malin was my favourite girl in there, but so many great characters. Sophie 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is series 2 the recommended watch? I literally only joined the party last summer after vowing to NEVER watch it...here I am all hooked and tit now 😂

On another note I wanted the gold flutes but not at their prices.
I'd watch them all tbh s1 does hit different too 😂 s2 and s3 are great too
---
One of my favourite parts of series 1 is when they lads all go out partying with Callum best and come back hungover as tit and then have to do the baby challenge and Josh Ritchie really does not give a duck and just wants to stay in bed and pretty much refuses to take it seriously or take part. Like you would never get that now!
I swear either Jon or josh chucked one of the babies 😭 or something like that and josh going I'm gonna stop having s*x if this is the outcome or something like that that ep was carnage 😂😭 but Luis and callie called their baby jamal but the callum best ep I think they went out with callum a bit earlier than the baby ep as naomi was still in at this point I rewatched when I was recovering from a op earlier this year

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I saw him the other week in the shop, he’s very tall and smelt very nice haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scott literally looks like the love child of Josh Ritchie and Ste from Hollyoaks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Amber comment about couples that have split…is she not just talking about Elom & Cath and Montel & Leah.

Reactions: 1
So Leah is following quite a few known sugar babies in Dubai… is that her plan now or is that from before she went on the show she was part of that scene

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.