Summer Love Island 2023 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ty’s brother uploaded a tik tok of him and his little sister singing bad witch. A lot of the comments are saying his little sister looks like a mix of Ty and Ella. She does tbf

Reactions: 1
I've just started watching series 2, it's mad seeing such well known faces now so long ago. I forgot Sophie Gradon was in this series, it gives me goosebumps seeing how happy and carefree her and Caroline look 😢

The islanders of the last few series will never be remembered like this cast is
I loved that season soph was one of my favourites 🥺 and it just had everything it was carnage

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just started watching series 2, it's mad seeing such well known faces now so long ago. I forgot Sophie Gradon was in this series, it gives me goosebumps seeing how happy and carefree her and Caroline look 😢

The islanders of the last few series will never be remembered like this cast is
I'm so glad! I've been rewatching too!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
and it’s always the ones who have been there 3 days

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so glad! I've been rewatching too!
It's crazy how different it is...the natural conversations, nothing feels scripted or forced. And the things they actually talk about! I can't remember the last time I heard recent islanders/series actually talk about sex (discounting the ridiculous code words some of the most recent series's has)

Also pleasantly surprised who's actually in this series, I'd forgotten so most of who was actually in this one. I'm only on episode two and I can't wait for the drama I know is coming and it's just long enough ago that I only have very hazy memories of it. But I know it's coming! 😏

Reactions: 3
Oh the ones who don’t make it past 3 days ALWAYS have THE MOST to say dragging everyone and anything!
“me and harry actually got along really well…what you guys don’t understand is that you only see one of 24 hours. harry and i had a connection and he said i could turn his head…also amelia was always giving me dirty looks and wasn’t welcoming at all…just wait for the reunion…stay tuned”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every episode is on itvx
Is series 2 the recommended watch? I literally only joined the party last summer after vowing to NEVER watch it...here I am all hooked and tit now 😂

On another note I wanted the gold flutes but not at their prices.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is series 2 the recommended watch? I literally only joined the party last summer after vowing to NEVER watch it...here I am all hooked and tit now 😂

On another note I wanted the gold flutes but not at their prices.
Tbh I’d watch them all.
Series 2, 3 and 5 are my big recommendations though.

I also like series 1 because you know they’re being themselves. They didn’t know this series would last

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.