Summer Love Island 2023 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given we’re into final week and the couple preferences will likely have changed a bit I’m gonna do a fave couple poll for next thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Abi is bloody hard work, she would make me very claustrophobic
I think that’s the main issue here - when she was with Mitch but chatting and flirting with Scott, he probably quite liked her, but the minute the girl starts to even slightly like someone she clearly gets clingy and suffocating. I can imagine after only a few days/week or so of knowing someone, Scott feels smothered!
That girl has got major issues!

Reactions: 14
they’re all right sorry, it’s not going quick, this “slow burner” stuff is an excuse, you just don’t like her lol, don’t think she’s into him either but i feel people are babying scott atp, like cmon, just end it already or actually put effort into it
why do they care though 😭 i swear 90% of their conversations these days are about scott and abi it’s so weird, sammy needs to focus on his own loveless relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why are they soooo bothered about Scott and Abi? The way they’re all standing around watching? They never do this with anyone else
Scott is the whipping boy of the villa. Some of them will never miss the opportunity to get a dig in and shitstir, especially whitney. It's just constant bitching about him behind his back.

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t they be trying to split them up rather than keep them together if they want him gone?
yeah i feel everyone’s trying to push this scott vs the villa narrative cause in this situation they’re literally right. and sorry who goes in love island just to be a slow burner? no one can convince me that’s not just an excuse that you dont like the person, love island is not the show you go on to “move slow” lol.

scott isn’t a victim here, one of them needs to read it already, stop dragging it. i don’t believe either of them are into each other and i’m sick of watching them
---
why do they care though 😭 i swear 90% of their conversations these days are about scott and abi it’s so weird, sammy needs to focus on his own loveless relationship
if i was on love island, id care too, what else is there to do lol. agree on sammy tho. but their business is public, they know what’s going on and no one should be surprised if they ask

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.