• Zach/Molly

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Sammy/Jess

Votes: 62 12.9%
  • Whitney/Lochan

Votes: 212 44.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I put this much thought into it when I actually vote and I'm from Northern Ireland so we vote a lot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gunna be a close call in the final between Ty/Ella or Whitney/Lochan , I'm not happy with any of them being finalists

Reactions: 6
What would everyone do for their talent? I'd definitely tap dance.

Reactions: 3
I don’t have a fav couple only girl i like is Jess only boy i like is Scott 😭

Reactions: 16
Abi needs to stop allowing the tit stirrers to influence her. These people certainly do not have her or Scott's best interests at heart. There was sheer excitement there at the thought of Abi and Scott ending it.

Reactions: 15
I went for Mitch and Ella B by default. I find them the least annoying/frustrating.

I'm sick to death of Abi and Scott now
I went for them too cause Mitch is unintentionally funny and makes me laugh. It's a bad state of affairs this year when I'm going for him. He was a giant red flag for weeks.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.