Summer love island 2023 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao Zach cannot be arsed to sit and listen to his broski Sammy having a moan.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not nice when the shoes on the other foot is it sammy 😋

now you know how Jess felt when you’ve been making her feel awful

Reactions: 20
What's Jess on about being disrespectful...sorry I missed that
Josh wanted to speak to Sammy and Sammy said three times in a minute a bit snappy and Jess thinks it’s disrespectful

I love that dress on her

Why is Ty in charge sending the rest away 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping wet wipes the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve never seen a clearer group leader than Tyrique. He tells them jump they say how high 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well well well look at Sammy getting a taste of his own medicine 🤨🤨 when he picked amber and left Jess standing on her own at casa!!

Reactions: 23
scott must stink sorry
My honest opinion is that Scott is his own person the quiet ones generally are and the other boys are in a pack with TY and possibly Zach sometimes as the Alpha males. We saw this at Casa and Montel saying but I was told to do this n that 🙄
Scott also stood up to TY publicly at the fire pit and won’t kiss ass so he’s excluded from the boys inner sanctum. They are careful not to ostracise him completely they know how that goes but now Scott is the vulnerable loner that anyone can take a pop at with no worries about being called out, anything he does is wrong and that’s just not attractive to girls so he’s in a no win situation, plus the boys are playing the “Game” and Scott is good looking so Ty and Zach may have thought of him as competition early on in fact Zach and Ty seem to be keeping their distance from each other recently.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Late to the tattle parry tonight hope I haven't missed much on the thread , can't see Mitch and Ella working though

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.