Summer love island 2023 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think the new guy (forgot his name lol) and Jess make a lovely couple. She was wayyyyy too good for Sammy anyways and I think the new guy will be nice to her
I think so too!!! She seemed comfortable with him as well and they look nice next to each other.

oo I really wanted Sammy and abi to be dumped then 😅😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Abi wants to thank her lucky stars that her and Sammy haven't been dumped!! Ungrateful little swine

Reactions: 15
Abi is now heading for Mitch's bed with some petrol and a lighter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why didn’t Ella pick Ty I would have just to be a witch to the other Ella “ I can take your man if I want too” vibe

Reactions: 5
Kady is fuming on the inside and dying to kick off and wreck the gaff that Ella B didnt steal Ouzy so she wouldnt have to fake date him and peck him so she can stay loyal to her dealer bf on the outside I just know it, she's practicing her acting skills so she can play the clueless doting mob wife at his trial lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.