Summer love island 2023 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need Ella B to summon the spirit of ultra slag Megan from season 4 type of energy and I need it now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The lads are immature idiots. It's a game, Sammy doesn't exactly fall over himself for Jess. They don't all need to gather round him and blank Josh.

Reactions: 23
Kady is fuming on the inside and dying to kick off and wreck the gaff that Ella B didnt steal Ouzy so she wouldnt have to fake date him and peck him so she can stay loyal to her dealer bf on the outside I just know it, she's practicing her acting skills so she can play the clueless doting mob wife at his trial lol
His trial is done he’s been sentenced😂😂 but completely agree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“normally the person trying to breakup jess and sammy is sammy” LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My first ever post - the kids are in bed & wine is flowing and ive been lurking since the start of this series and cackling at the stuff you lot post. I thought f it let’s make an account and join the fun…

As much as there’s been some filler eps I’m loving this series for the first time in a while!
Not a complete Jess fan but she is 100% what the show needed and I think she’s a breath of fresh air the way she isn’t on guard all the time.
I’m one of the deranged that finds Sammy vv physically attractive (I know ????)

But his personality/behaviour is a NO and he is making a fool out of Jess. For her own sake hope she gives Josh a chance and lets go of the idea that her and sammy are star crossed lovers/power couple

Reactions: 7
Good on Jess telling Sammy off. Absolute cheek of him to act like such a child when his head has turned 100 times over. Hope Jess sticks with Josh!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.