Summer Love Island 2023 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm desperate for Jess and Sammy to go, but I don't think producers are gonna allow it. I know they say its "public vote" but we know different. I swear if it's down to the islanders then it's obvious that Kady and Ouzy are gone. šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m gonna have to switch on later coz my husband leaves for work at 10 past and heā€™ll want a kiss, and will disturb me.. im trying to pretend im not annoyed šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m hoping itā€™ll be Jess, just so she can see what a bellend sheā€™s got herself involved with.

Reactions: 3
Lmao Scott delivering the final blow. Nice one, producers. Chapeau!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
ā€œYou two arenā€™t even a coupleā€ WELL GET THINKING WHYS HEā€™S BEEN SAVED KADY.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Kady has to be the center of attention at every given opportunity doesnā€™t she :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.