Summer Love Island 2023 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it's Leah and Montel going tonight. I do like Leah but think there's more drama to be had with Jess/Sammy and Kady/Ouzy. Well, Kady anyways, Ouzy doesn't seem to say much!

I think the public have made their point now with the vote for Scott. Well deserved of course to show that bullying isn't accepted, but he's too boring (and dare I say there's just something a little unlikelble about him?) to win it and doesn't seem to form connections so anything formed at this stage will just seem forced.

I don't have a winner at all! They're all so unlikeable at this stage that even a Molly/Zac win wouldn't annoy me as much as a Ty/Ella win.
Yeh I agree it’s too late for Scott at this point I love Ty and Ella but it’s so staged they could have made the whole Casa thing more believable.
I thought sammy and Jess may have been the dark horses with the whole build up to love 🤣
It’s like they’re all following a winning formula from past winners and it’s a bit obvious.

I have a theory that I think it’s Jess and Sammy that have been dumped because surely if they were still in the producers would know that Sammy is more than likely to turn his head, rather than Ty, so they would sent in a brunette?? I deffos don’t think Ty is going to ruin his chance to win!
I hope you're right about them leaving but I'm guessing the bombshells were picked before the vote

Reactions: 3
Incoming Ella with a face like a slapped arse AGAIN when she realises Ty knows the new girl 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope you're right about them leaving but I'm guessing the bombshells were picked before the vote
I could be absolutely wrong here, but I think they have bombshells “stocked up” then pick as and when they are putting them in.. because you hear about bombshells having no idea when there going in, and also you hear of some of them being sent home because they aren’t needed anymore!!

Reactions: 7
I could be absolutely wrong here, but I think they have bombshells “stocked up” then pick as and when they are putting them in.. because you hear about bombshells having no idea when there going in, and also you hear of some of them being sent home because they aren’t needed anymore!!
Yes I think they are in a holding area and are send in depending on people getting sick walking out that type of thing
---
Would love to be a fly on the wall when production tell Catherine she is popular for all the wrong reasons

Reactions: 6
I have a theory that I think it’s Jess and Sammy that have been dumped because surely if they were still in the producers would know that Sammy is more than likely to turn his head, rather than Ty, so they would sent in a brunette?? I deffos don’t think Ty is going to ruin his chance to win!
They'd have surely planned who was going in before the vote. They'd be pretty certain Ty would be safe before the vote.

Edit- sorry, didn't see the other posts about this

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it too much to ask for some of the girls to have a backbone and call out being treated badly even if it means walking out. Jess for e.g. went in to find love not to be treated like she is now. She would gain alot of respect if she said no it's over. She would not let herself be treated like that on the outside so why put herself through that is it worth it on the hope you might make it to the final for some more followers on Instagram or do the producers want to them to stay on.

Reactions: 16
Why are Sam and Indiyah off to Majorca? Don’t they normally only go for the final?

Reactions: 4
OMGGGGGGG I’ve just remembered when Brad and Lucinda were voted the least compatible they had to decide between them for only one of them to go home!!!!! (Sorry if this has already been said) but that would be absolutely class to do that with Jess and Sammy… feel like it’s too late now for that to be a thing but because they’ve said “Cathleen and Elom are not the only COUPLE going home” so it’s got to be a couple!

Reactions: 10
I don’t want Scott to win but this vote was totally going to bring the drama because they all know LI is a popularity competition BUT I imagine you kind of forget with the hum drum of being in the Villa. It will shake things up!

I don’t want Scott to win but this vote was totally going to bring the drama because they all know LI is a popularity competition BUT I imagine you kind of forget with the hum drum of being in the Villa. It will shake things up!
I dont think they forget it is a popularity competition but they forget we only see what the producers edit and show us.... So who they think is popular can be very very wrong, and moments they thought would be good viewing don't make the cut! I don't think think Scott will win, don't really want him to either tbh, but I would LOVE for him to top the vote tonight 🤣🤣🤣 I am like Sam. I JUST WANT THE DRAMA

• Haha
Yes I think they are in a holding area and are send in depending on people getting sick walking out that type of thing
---
Would love to be a fly on the wall when production tell Catherine she is popular for all the wrong reasons
I would love to be a fly on the wall with the producers making most decisions 😆 for example when they decide who gets the texts or how to dump them

Reactions: 4
Abi seems into Scott, but he fucked it up the minute he told her he was chatting her up as he was out of options 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
That's how I felt when I saw her tiktoks, she makes me feel sick with secondhand embarrassment. I remember during the first few days she said to one of guys something like 'what's in your noggin' in her horrible accent and I wanted to die :sick: GTFOOOOOO
I watched one of them twice as I couldnt actually believe what I'd just watched.

Can you even imagine when her and Zach come out and she does the whole meet the family for Sunday lunch thing, then trying to drag him into a family (complete with even cringier Mum and Dad) TikTok dance with her cringy wide eyed, flared nostril grinning maniac enthusiasm? I don't think she'll see him for dust. It'll hardly fit with his saaarf London roadman image

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.