Summer Love Island 2023 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
would rather sammy was dumped than anyone else in the villa, he’s the worst person for me can’t see how anyone is else is worse

Reactions: 5
i know everyone loves scott but kady isn’t wrong imo, she’s saying what everyone’s thinking including scott and amber. and i get why they think that, i found it kind of funny that she blurted that out

but still glad that montel is gone

Reactions: 1
The islanders need to remember the public don't give a tit about compatibility they just vote for their favourite
---
i know everyone loves scott but kady isn’t wrong imo, she’s saying what everyone’s thinking including scott and amber. and i get why they think that, i found it kind of funny that she blurted that out

but still glad that montel is gone
It was a bit of a pointless comment tbh , talk about making them feel welcome. As I've just said the vote actually isn't about compatibility it's about your favourite and surely they must realise that , especially kady

Reactions: 3
Amber needs to grow up and duck off. Imagine if a guy said “And I don’t even like the girl” about the girl he’s coupled up with. And putting the pillow in between them at night. Like he’s not a pedophile love, I think you’re safe

Reactions: 3
This is the old one
New one is #19. This one just hasn’t been locked yet x
I know but not sure if I was still reading here or the new one , I was just scrolling and clicking notifications so could have been switching between the 2 or just on 1 🤷🏼‍♀️ who knows, never mind

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.