Sugartits & Leo Blake - aka Vinegartits & Annie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please do tell us all, How did kirsty cause all off this ????
Yes she gone back at them. Yes she's been a little over the top at times. Wouldn't you after what they have done and said.
Sourtits said on a live she had seen her social service report !! Dose she even have a social worker?
Contacted her abuser via FB putting her and her children at risk.
She's had a Claire law done on her after those two cretins told over 100 people numerous of time she interfers with her baby. Had numerous calls made to SS.
Told her to kill herself, had her mental health mocked, called every horrid name possible .Hope you children kill themselves when they are older. That's not even half of the stuff they have said and done to kirsty let alone starting on what they have done to Kim and her boys.
When have you ever heard such vile things come out if kirsty & Kim's mouths ????
Oh just a little update Leo & sourtits have fallen out as sourtits is still backing and speaking to Nikkinaknoo... no surprise there either, she really didn't want Leo to do that live about Nikki. Did you Louise Nelson ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Please do tell us all, How did kirsty cause all off this ????
Yes she gone back at them. Yes she's been a little over the top at times. Wouldn't you after what they have done and said.
Sourtits said on a live she had seen her social service report !! Dose she even have a social worker?
Contacted her abuser via FB putting her and her children at risk.
She's had a Claire law done on her after those two cretins told over 100 people numerous of time she interfers with her baby. Had numerous calls made to SS.
Told her to kill herself, had her mental health mocked, called every horrid name possible .Hope you children kill themselves when they are older. That's not even half of the stuff they have said and done to kirsty let alone starting on what they have done to Kim and her boys.
When have you ever heard such vile things come out if kirsty & Kim's mouths ????
Oh just a little update Leo & sourtits have fallen out as sourtits is still backing and speaking to Nikkinaknoo... no surprise there either, she really didn't want Leo to do that live about Nikki. Did you Louise Nelson ?

The problem is the situation won’t resolve whilst anyone is still reacting to it.

Reactions: 1
Did everyone see Leo’s live last night? It made an absolute fool of himself once again. It accused Michele of being behind tiktok turmoil account and he was abusing everyone who has helped him at one point. It even started sharing chats and slagging Sugar off and sugar has been the only one who has stuck by it and even defending it before herself. Leo has shown his true colours last night and proved exactly what it is. Disgusting as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG-20220213-WA0016.jpg

So what's Leo been up to? Could this be in relation to the female minor who made a complaint against Leo with her mother for child Grooming? We'll have to wait and see

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sophies pals have put a fundraiser thing up, they want to turn Tiktok orange for Sophie and to raise awareness of online bullying. Its a nice gesture but they're acting like she's some massive name and has died. It's all a bit dramatic for me 🤣

That picture is shocking, they are beyond disgusting. Some of the people in their lives' seem reasonably normal....why would they support this? Its like when they say Sp*z, ret*rd, p*ki, etc and nobody bats an eyelid. I just don't get it. I'd choose Kirsty et al above them any day. You shave your head to support someone with cancer one week and then mock someone's breakdown the next. Choose your personality Leo!
I like Kim too, I think she has a kind heart but her big mistake is getting Jay involved in the drama. I can't stand it when he's gobbling off in the background. He has faced so much bullying and it could've been avoided.

That Welshemma is a pain in the arse, she's so very invested in them...its odd. You can tell Sugar doesn't like her and viceversa. A little bit of sick comes up my throat whenever she says 'I'm first in the queue to get your D' to Leo. I mean when he eventually gets one, you won't be able to see the fucker from underneath his fat bleeping belly! I just hope that if he's having it done at the expense of the taxpayer that he at least washes it....he looks as if he's a stranger to soap! 😆

I have never wished an Internet stranger harm, but I really hope Vinegar and Orville get their comeuppance. Their lives are clearly infected with disease and venom, well I hope it eats them up. They repulse me.

@Viral.69 I think you get under her skin more than anyone. You are calm, eloquent and can see straight through them. It unnerves her. The problem with us women and I include Leo in this, is that we are emotional, we scream and shout and throw our head about when we rage. Louise loves that tit and can deal with it. She cannot deal with calm accuracy.

Keep going. If anyone can crack the witch I think it's you! 👍👍

Yes Tammy and disappeared (thank christ), Is she inside?.😳 They are a very....errr....alternative family. They've had a lot of tragedy but Tiktok is not the place for them Vinegar plays on their vulnerability and their need for clout.

What's happened to Torbay?
Who is the crippled dragon or whatever they're called?
View attachment 1060280

So what's Leo been up to? Could this be in relation to the female minor who made a complaint against Leo with her mother for child Grooming? We'll have to wait and see
I hope he gets done for what he’s been up to. Truth will out hey LEO 😂😂😂

View attachment 1060280

I’m glad something is finally being done about him and I hope it’s brings charges too. Maybe all the women that’s backing him will wake up EVENTUALLY. As for him slating the Lanes especially Michelle when she’s done nothing is disgusting. Yes she sent the video into Tictok turmoil the video does say Sent in by anonymous user fgs open your eyes. Louise is quiet as she has no backing now and I believe she’s still talking to Nickinakinoo and I’ve been told that by a close male friend of Nickinakinoo well she thinks he’s close to her well he ain’t love because he’s messaging me your business. Leos fundraiser is also illegal on PayPal it clearly states no raffles etc so the more that report that the better as it shouldn’t be happening. If he wants it that bad and can’t wait like the rest do on nhs then get a job instead of lying in your bed 24/7 on Tictok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well well well leo you put this post up regarding sugar still speaking to Nicki as she admits to it on there but didn’t have the guts to keep it up was removed 10 minutes later. Turning into a wimp now are you Mr Allsopp or whatever your name is. Blaming sugar for you new phone number being leaked too so I heard but that would be rachael or tamponlady as them both are snakes. Look closer to home before throwing accusations out there. You never learn do you. Good luck this Saturday coming with your 24 hour live for money with the 8-10 viewers you now get since you go live without sugar. Karma is coming your way 😂😂👏👏👏👏👏

Attachments

• Haha
Anyone seen vinegars live last night? Guess her and IT have fallen out big time.
Looks like there going for each other. See how quickly IT took his video down. Think this is the first time I’ve seen vinegar post actual proof 😂

looks like karma is coming ITs way good luck with your 24 hour live Annie

Attachments

• Wow
Leo is vile, the things that have come out off his mouth is absolute gutter trash, he's mocked people at their lowest point, ( crys about his own MH ) takes the P out of someone for begin abused as a child which is unforgiveable (he even claims to have been abused as a child) Sourtits has used him as her puppet for a long time. She's used his vile mouth to gain views to spout her hatred towards others. WHY is there so much hate towards these people ? She's been very busy behind the scenes with her bestie Nikki making up fake accounts, (she even put her OWN kids out there ) making up vile lies, trying to cause trouble and hatred. Who doxed Leo ? The email from the police, the messages, his new telephone number ? Well that was Louise Nelson Aka Sugartits_21
Why ? Because he was trying to distance himself from her, the drama and discord. With so called friends like that who needs enemies !!!

so Leo has been busy promoting his illegal raffles. Would be a shame for these screenshots to find their way over to Action Fraud, HMRC and the DWP. silly boy

and hes only worth £499 on his gofundme 🤣

Attachments

so Leo has been busy promoting his illegal raffles. Would be a shame for these screenshots to find their way over to Action Fraud, HMRC and the DWP. silly boy

and hes only worth £499 on his gofundme 🤣
Hope you have passed his illegal activities to them and PayPal. PayPal strictly say no to be used for gambling or raffles. Leo leo leo you naughty boy. Nobody knows what’s going into his PayPal either. Scam scam scam

I watched them a lot and they was always bad and they was very rude to me once im glad they left in all that shame

Leo is vile, the things that have come out off his mouth is absolute gutter trash, he's mocked people at their lowest point, ( crys about his own MH ) takes the P out of someone for begin abused as a child which is unforgiveable (he even claims to have been abused as a child) Sourtits has used him as her puppet for a long time. She's used his vile mouth to gain views to spout her hatred towards others. WHY is there so much hate towards these people ? She's been very busy behind the scenes with her bestie Nikki making up fake accounts, (she even put her OWN kids out there ) making up vile lies, trying to cause trouble and hatred. Who doxed Leo ? The email from the police, the messages, his new telephone number ? Well that was Louise Nelson Aka Sugartits_21
Why ? Because he was trying to distance himself from her, the drama and discord. With so called friends like that who needs enemies !!!
Shut up Sue.

I see proof of a gofundme account but not sure if the real leo blake its not much money but he posted proof to people and im not sure what it is for

All her accounts are banned but i just found leos account and hevstill begging gofundme for top surgery He got 1992 at end his username

There was a sugartits live lst night but talking about cats and i was wonder if they bk or one of the cars is called leo was a bit deja vu but its probs innocent