Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't buy from woodies anyway I always find them. Over priced
I’m surprised she didn’t support her local garden centre in lissarda.
Presume someone from woodies came out & planted it for them as part of the deal. If her or Dan had done the planting she would have put up photos of them doing it!

Reactions: 7
Can’t be dealing with all the runners she wears! Makes every outfit so tacky looking.
It’s the skirts that I find really disturbing at the minute. No Sue you are actually pregnant and non pregnancy skirts are not suiting you. It’s just not a good look IMO 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It’s the skirts that I find really disturbing at the minute. No Sue you are actually pregnant and non pregnancy skirts are not suiting you. It’s just not a good look IMO 🤷‍♀️
I hear you. She looks like one of those old ladies you’d come across in a SuperValu in a country town that dresses really randomly & smells of cats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Delighted lisa jordan sent her more products to make her even more orange. She really needs it. Well except from under her eyes cause that spot must be whiter than a fecking daz commercial.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know, tit sick of her holding her bump like a basket ball, jesus those skirts with the belt over the bump are ridiculous looking 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The necklace Gemma Owen wore on love island was a £20,000 Tiffany necklace😂😂😂 I think we can safely say that’s not the same necklace as Gemma wore and actually a cheap dupe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The necklace Gemma Owen wore on love island was a £20,000 Tiffany necklace😂😂😂 I think we can safely say that’s not the same necklace as Gemma wore and actually a cheap dupe.
I was literally coming on to say what a dumb b****

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ how low will she go for a post. A photo of her child taking a wee on the side of the road for every weirdo whacko cracko anywhere in the world to see. She’s a psycho with no regard for her little babies. I really hope it doesn’t come back to haunt her

Jesus Christ how low will she go for a post. A photo of her child taking a wee on the side of the road for every weirdo whacko cracko anywhere in the world to see. She’s a psycho with no regard for her little babies. I really hope it doesn’t come back to haunt her
My god you are right, I thought the poor child was pretending that her doll needed a wee... you can see the urine trail from that poor child 😡 this one is just horrible , no privacy for those poor children, everything documented online 😡

A day of fun in the house ? Isn’t that a normal day with kiddies ?

Reactions: 1
That’s surely not the child actually peeing on a story is it???? Surely no one would put that up? She definitely needs to clarify that.

I think she has taken it down now? Someone must have had a word😒
Nope it’s still there. She is a whole new level of stupid and I have to unfollow. I know she doesn’t give a crap who leaves but I just don’t want to see this level of abuse any more to her wee kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.