Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope it’s still there. She is a whole new level of stupid and I have to unfollow. I know she doesn’t give a crap who leaves but I just don’t want to see this level of abuse any more to her wee kids
I reported it, so maybe thats why im not seeing it. Not that instagram will do anything tho 😒

Reactions: 3
My god you are right, I thought the poor child was pretending that her doll needed a wee... you can see the urine trail from that poor child 😡 this one is just horrible , no privacy for those poor children, everything documented online 😡
Omg I thought the same😱 thats actually awful!?

The child isn’t peeing ? Her tights are up and can see her nappy, it’s a puddle in the ground where the water has collected , that’s a huge volume of water no way it came from the child 🤣🤣🤣

The child isn’t peeing ? Her tights are up and can see her nappy, it’s a puddle in the ground where the water has collected , that’s a huge volume of water no way it came from the child 🤣🤣🤣
Apparently the child is out of nappies months ... according to Sue 😏

New Thread Suggestion

Begging for freebies, what more can I do?
Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Not sure if it had the most likes or not but this was my suggestion a couple weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New Thread Suggestion

Begging for freebies, what more can I do?
Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Not sure if it had the most likes or not but this was my suggestion a couple weeks ago
Yep this one had the most likes when I looked back!

Reactions: 2
The water is not from her weeing we know that 🙄🙄 but she is weeing and her mother has a photo of it on insta. That’s normal now is it?

Reactions: 1
Just spotted them all out walking. Her hair is as horrific in real life as it is on the gram. I think it actually makes her larger looking.

How are they getting away with advertising counterfeit goods?
I know a woman who makes novelty cakes. Her page was deleted because she had made a LV bag out of sugar for the top of a cake.
These instahuns are blatantly advertising counterfeit bags.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How are they getting away with advertising counterfeit goods?
I know a woman who makes novelty cakes. Her page was deleted because she had made a LV bag out of sugar for the top of a cake.
These instahuns are blatantly advertising counterfeit bags.
I was thinking the very same

Can’t believe companies can actually get away with selling knock off bags & that insta huns publicly promote them. She would literally sell her soul. No moral compass whatsoever. She’s already sold her kids dignity.

I had a snoop at that page, well had to request to join🙄they’re not cheap, how the hell are they getting away with it though🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.