Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet it is strongly advised for all realms of development. But yes for sure allow a toddler to dictate whats best for them.
Letting a 2 year old have a bottle is no big deal. They are still a baby really at that age. It's not going to do them any harm.
They might get one bottle a day, I'm sure they aren't on a 4hourly schedule of milk bottles

Reactions: 3
And yet it is strongly advised for all realms of development. But yes for sure allow a toddler to dictate whats best for them.
"In all realms of development". Care to expand here? Cos it sounds like ur spouting a nonsense. What does all realms of development even mean? Is her having a bottle somehow going to impact her gross motor skills? Fine motor skills? Ridiculous comment

Reactions: 2
What in the name of Jesus is she wearing in her latest reel. It’s like the tracksuits they give prisoners to wear and then she goes & takes Sarah burp Burke’s style advice & adds a blazer to dress it up.
Note to the wise , if burps thinks it’s stylish it ain’t!
Also she needs to burn those type of socks! They are not her friend 😂
I would actually burst out laughing if I saw someone out in that get up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have not seen anything so ridiculous in a long while. Sue give up on the style reels, believe me nobody is going to take your style advice 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What in the name of Jesus is she wearing in her latest reel. It’s like the tracksuits they give prisoners to wear and then she goes & takes Sarah burp Burke’s style advice & adds a blazer to dress it up.
Note to the wise , if burps thinks it’s stylish it ain’t!
Also she needs to burn those type of socks! They are not her friend 😂
I would actually burst out laughing if I saw someone out in that get up.
Same here. Adding a blazer to that outfit does not look like you made an effort. It looks like you tried to make something look dressed up and failed miserably.

There's actually nothing wrong with wearing a clean tracksuit. It doesn't need to be styled... it's a bloody tracksuit - it was meant for comfort 😂

The blazer doesn't even match, and don't get me started on the absolute state of the socks 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To be fair to her though her natural hair colour is fab it’s just the style is shite (or lack of a style!)
Her house colour has also grown on me! Definitely detect bad blood with her & the builders though!!

Reactions: 1
To be fair to her though her natural hair colour is fab it’s just the style is shite (or lack of a style!)
Her house colour has also grown on me! Definitely detect bad blood with her & the builders though!!
I like her hair, I just don't understand why she needs to match her face and body to it.

Imagine building her house though? She'd complain about everything even if it's her fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"have the nation thinking about me" how many f**king followers do you think you have Sue?

Also stop using the polls to drum up engagement it's lazy and they are always the most stupid topics. Well to be honest shouldn't expect anything else from this one. She really does come across great or the most intelligent on her stories or reels.

• Heart
she went to my favourite coffee shop in Cork in a raggedy blue tracksuit pants and the manky socks ??? Lowering the tone of Lab 82.

• Haha
I’d be more concerned if she was after sparking up a fag for herself. She’ll hardly have a bottle on her wedding day.
I edited to add - children don’t fit into boxes. For all we know she might have some issue and this is her comfort, it might be the only way she can get fluids into her. Bottom line she’s a 2 year old. Let her have a bottle. People like you are the kind that make mothers feel tit about themselves that’s their little Joan isn’t doing x while Seamus up the road is doing y. They do things at their own rate.

Last edited:
I’d be more concerned if she was after sparking up a fag for herself. She’ll hardly have a bottle on her wedding day.
No bottle but major issues after her mother plastered her every waking moment on the gram for years for ‘the nation’ to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No bottle but major issues after her mother plastered her every waking moment on the gram for years for ‘the nation’ to see!
I agree completely no need for them to be on social media. So cruel to be telling thousands about her potty training etc. they didn’t choose to be online.

Reactions: 1
She is tinting her brows to tonight. Did she not travel to Dublin recently to get super duper brows?

She is only two. Is it the milk or the bottle yiu have the issue with. Alot of know it all mothers have a thing about milk but a friend of mine is a paediatrician and said kids are better with milk and water even as they leave the toddler stage. Now look i know that's not realistic! Bur she said mothers panic that they cant get kids to drink juice etc when in fact nutritionally they are better with a fluid intake of just milk or water aa juices etc are full of sugars also my mother told me i was on a bottle dont think its effected too many of my realms of development

Reactions: 3
Omg the brows 🙈🙈🙈 sorry they look hideous to me, the shape & way too dark - crazy
Ya they are very bad. I know eyebrows are sisters and not twins but her eyebrows aren’t even sisters at this stage. One is adopted for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
That video of the Dad coming home in the truck is so sweet. The fact that they shop in Dunnes isn’t a great advertisement for SuperValu though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.