Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ailte

VIP Member
They definitely didn't do their homework on that purchase. Poor dog looking in at them. Personally I wouldn't have got a dog til they were a bit older.
Was it not gifted?! Dumb ass move, more fucktards to be wrecking vets heads and try to pay for nothing.

Reactions: 3

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She has said today that insta is her full time job now? How the fuck is that? She only ever talks about one wet, one dry lol.
How is she making enough from insta each month for it to pay her a full time wage?

gally83

For fuck sake Susan, I actually cant believe im that upset for a little boy I dont even know. To broadcast his toileting accidents and zooming in on him, you are a fucking disgrace. Absolute scruff of a mother. NOBODY needs to know that, much less the fucking weirdo creeps on the internet. Im actually fuming. A fucking dangerous cunt with her kids is all she is. Tusla would get called for less
Tusla should be contacted. Using innocent children for content.

AH HERE

She has said today that insta is her full time job now? How the fuck is that? She only ever talks about one wet, one dry lol.
How is she making enough from insta each month for it to pay her a full time wage?
It’s not regular money I’d say but if you put a value on all her free bees you’d be a long time working to earn enough to redo bathrooms and bedrooms put in patios electric gates etc etc

saz483

Its sad cause the first kids birthday was so majorly over the top with all the cakes/balloons/her ridiculous dress.
The third kid barely gets a cake and pizza party.
A happy medium might be nice sue

Duchesspink

VIP Member
It’s not regular money I’d say but if you put a value on all her free bees you’d be a long time working to earn enough to redo bathrooms and bedrooms put in patios electric gates etc etc
She says it's giving her a full time monthly wage

• Wow
Reactions: 2

GW84

VIP Member
Likewise, I wouldn't have thought she had enough affiliate links to be making a wage

Reactions: 2