Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

POLLY1934

She on talking about hennesys in Douglas , "oh my didnt realise how much stuff they have in the store" ,she bought a measley swing...but she wants a tractor for Kai....the Gaul of this wan...and Tags them.....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

saz483

No a peep either of what the dog trainer said
It was either not free or they told her some home truths she didn't like

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Tammys

VIP Member
Goes to her friends wedding and still manages to get free accommodation- Jesus this one doesn’t know how to put her hand in the pocket for anything !
She would peel an orange in her pocket such a grabber
I'd be ashamed of my life sur he must be as bad enjoying the fruits of all the freebies sad pair

• Heart
Reactions: 6

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Did she not say she was keeping the kids off insta a while ago ? How long did that last ? A grid post about a 2yr olds potty successes - seriously baffling how anyone - especially a parent could think this is acceptable content - where is his consent in all of this ? God help him if anyone goes digging for his digital footprint in his teens - it's all there for the world to read
it’s so wrong. Those kids are jus props for her insta it’s terrible

corkgurl

She is a pain . Don’t leave your house turn into a bomb each day and u wouldn’t have to spend hours cleaning . How she can have the cereal boxes etc still out from this morning drives me mad

• Heart

Crazy Gal

She’s killing me over the comments on the dog. Basically just openly admitted they leave the dog locked in the utility all day or else she’s outside. Complaining that the dog jumps on the kids. She’s a pup, that’s what they do. Why do they have a dog. 😭

• Sad

GW84

VIP Member
If I were Dan I'd shove that phone where the sun don't shine.
She's an awful Gowl
He must be as dim as her though letting his kids be plastered over the internet and having his house done up by Beggy Sue

Whisperwave

Poor Faye won't have anyone turning up to her party only one days notice!!!! Other people have lives too not just sitting at home on the edge of their sofa wondering for Sue is going to have the party this week or next!

• Heart

Slmn2021

Just after reading a post on the last thread and it was so true…… no wonder the kids are getting sick again and again when all she’s doing is using a damp cloth to clean everything!!! Like I know we all want to use less chemicals etc but you do have to actually clean and sanitise the odd time like!!!

sron

VIP Member
So she says the Sinead Keary liquid liner is the only one you'll need but she is not wearing it 😅. Fantastic advertising Sue you melt

• Haha

saz483

Oh my both the three and the two year old have a tablet each 👀
If they are old enough for their own screen they should be old enough to be dummy free surely

Hollyhi

I’m sure the hotel will be raging she didn’t really advertise for them enough, you think lack of content for one business would stop others giving her freebies

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
That poor dog 😭😭 does anyone else cringe when she throws in a comment about Gaza? She is massively uneducated & I would consider her thick stupid

• Heart

Ladydee

Personally not a fan of her house at all, and she seems To have rushed all the interiors at the time cuz a few years later she literally wants to re do the whole place (granted only doing so cuz it’s free) but still she said it herself she rushed it. And as for the outside of the house the colour of it is vile 😣

Reactions: 5

MrsGahan

VIP Member
The comments on the dog 😭 - how can she honestly say that she’s now part of the family and she has her constantly locked outside or in the utility room. At least she’s admitting they both thought they made a mistake. A dog is a hub commitment. Especially a pup like that with so much energy. Kills me that people can be so irresponsible when it comes to animals.
In the photo the dog is outside and looking in at the kids. Doesn’t really come across as part of the family!

• Heart

mrscoco

They definitely didn't do their homework on that purchase. Poor dog looking in at them. Personally I wouldn't have got a dog til they were a bit older.

Bonnie21

The amount of time she spends away from her kids is terrible. To go on about how hard motherhood is! She has more breaks away than anyone I know!! If she really felt bad about being away so much, she could have gone to 1 night of the hen, she didn't have to go to the 2 nights

• Heart