Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
For fuck sake Susan, I actually cant believe im that upset for a little boy I dont even know. To broadcast his toileting accidents and zooming in on him, you are a fucking disgrace. Absolute scruff of a mother. NOBODY needs to know that, much less the fucking weirdo creeps on the internet. Im actually fuming. A fucking dangerous cunt with her kids is all she is. Tusla would get called for less

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Luvdagoss

Why the need to tell instagram about the potty training? Her poor kids have zero privacy!
93k strangers and she's making her innocent 2 year old son talk about his piss ! Someone tell me, WHY and HOW did this become a thing ! I used to hate-watch her but I can't even do that after that today, christ almighty those poor children.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I really didn't need to know that about her little boy. Accidents happen of course nothing to be ashamed of but I'd rather not have people know
---
For fuck sake Susan, I actually cant believe im that upset for a little boy I dont even know. To broadcast his toileting accidents and zooming in on him, you are a fucking disgrace. Absolute scruff of a mother. NOBODY needs to know that, much less the fucking weirdo creeps on the internet. Im actually fuming. A fucking dangerous cunt with her kids is all she is.
💯 Agree

Dr. Niamh Lynch put up a post about this today foo

• Sad
Reactions: 13

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Why the need to tell instagram about the potty training? Her poor kids have zero privacy!

Reactions: 12

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Does she think it’s a flex to be a cunt to her child and not organise a thing for her birthday? She’s quick enough to organise herself for hens, weddings, facials & events but can’t organise a cake in time for a child? Don’t start me on the horsing the food into the phone. She’s a dragged up animal

• Heart
Reactions: 11

saz483

What on earth is she on about, the summer holidays are hard... its her first year even having school summer holidays what does she know about it 🙄
So desperate for content she wants to relate to moms with school kids and an actual job paying for childcare.
Shut up

Reactions: 10

C1O2

Chatty Member
Dr. Niamh Lynch had a story up yesterday about toilet training and how inappropriate it is etc. it’s so so unfair on the little fella to broadcast that. She’s as thick as shit

• Heart

Ladydee

Goes to her friends wedding and still manages to get free accommodation- Jesus this one doesn’t know how to put her hand in the pocket for anything !

• Heart
  • Wow

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
I really didn't need to know that about her little boy. Accidents happen of course nothing to be ashamed of but I'd rather not have people know
---

💯 Agree

Dr. Niamh Lynch put up a post about this today foo
See anything to do with kids, shaming them, sharing private info etc it just fucking riles me. Both on and offline. What the fuck possess’ these people

Reactions: 9

Cbisto

Did she not say she was keeping the kids off insta a while ago ? How long did that last ? A grid post about a 2yr olds potty successes - seriously baffling how anyone - especially a parent could think this is acceptable content - where is his consent in all of this ? God help him if anyone goes digging for his digital footprint in his teens - it's all there for the world to read

Ailte

VIP Member
I’d swear she’s only potty training coz she’s too tight to buy nappies.

• Haha

Tammys

VIP Member
Snarley Sue you are a disgrace broadcasting your little sons toilet habits.
Jesus christ has Desperate Dan any balls to allow her put that up to thousands of strangers.
It's boiling my blood lately the amount of insta wans over shareing their children on the net especially during times of illness and death it's just not right.
The sooner laws are brought in to protect children's privacy the better.

sron

VIP Member
She’s killing me over the comments on the dog. Basically just openly admitted they leave the dog locked in the utility all day or else she’s outside. Complaining that the dog jumps on the kids. She’s a pup, that’s what they do. Why do they have a dog. 😭
Imagine that, a puppy jumping on kids. No chance of training the dog or teaching the kids how to react to the dog? Regardless, a big pup like that should never have been got. Not fair at all.

Reactions: 7

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Of course the hotel stay was free as much as she tried to hide it. I’d love to know who would be influenced by this beg getting a free stay.

• Heart

POLLY1934

She on talking about hennesys in Douglas , "oh my didnt realise how much stuff they have in the store" ,she bought a measley swing...but she wants a tractor for Kai....the Gaul of this wan...and Tags them.....

• Heart
  • Sick