Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrscoco

That dog needs a good walk twice a day. I just hope when the dog moves on that it's to a right home not dumped.

Reactions: 5

gally83

Random comment but does anyone think the window in her living room/kitchen is like a window in a mobile home 🙈everytime I see it, it reminds me of a mobile home 😃

Tammys

VIP Member
What is it with the cork huns no manners .
One Burps in to the phone now this one eating while talking shite .

• Sick

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Poor Faye won't have anyone turning up to her party only one days notice!!!! Other people have lives too not just sitting at home on the edge of their sofa wondering for Sue is going to have the party this week or next!
That’s what Sue wants because she doesn’t want to spend money

• Heart

Crazy Gal

The comments on the dog 😭 - how can she honestly say that she’s now part of the family and she has her constantly locked outside or in the utility room. At least she’s admitting they both thought they made a mistake. A dog is a hub commitment. Especially a pup like that with so much energy. Kills me that people can be so irresponsible when it comes to animals.

Reactions: 4

Whisperwave

Time make a story but nothing done for the party today or she doesn't even have enough time to swallow her food before talking!

• Sick
She has no excuse for leaving everything to the last minute...its not like she didn't know it was the childs birthday. She just thinks she is creating a drama and people will be wondering if she managed to pull it off when really she just comes across as being a lazy mom!!!

• Heart

Ailte

VIP Member
Personally not a fan of her house at all, and she seems To have rushed all the interiors at the time cuz a few years later she literally wants to re do the whole place (granted only doing so cuz it’s free) but still she said it herself she rushed it. And as for the outside of the house the colour of it is vile 😣
Can’t stand those horrible curtains on the apex window.

Reactions: 3

Snazzy

VIP Member
Ths poor dog could do with a good feed, looks thin / my brother has a boxer, tg not as thin & misetable looking

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I’m shocked any busy hotel would offer a free Saturday night stay. I wonder was the wedding somewhere else?