Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she not just let Dan the man
Go to Dublin to look at the car
Why put that long drive on herself and she pregnant.
Unless she thinks by being present they get some sort of a collab.

Reactions: 5
Dan isn't allowed out by himself I don't think ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same but she can dump the 2 kids if she goes.

• Heart
Havnt had a car or been anywhere in a week and you take them shopping ๐Ÿ™„
For more clothes... even though all they wear are PJs. Give me bloody strength! Take the kids outside to play, it's been a lovely week....

Reactions: 5
Who is minding the kiddos whens she's
Pranceing around dunnes dressing room
Edit just aaw the young one in with her .
Would you be well videoing yourself in a dunnes dressing room

Does she buy any of the dresses from dunnes or just stretch them all then put them back on the hanger.

Delighted with herself that she can still get away with a normal size 12 and not maternity clothing ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does she buy any of the dresses from dunnes or just stretch them all then put them back on the hanger.

Delighted with herself that she can still get away with a normal size 12 and not maternity clothing ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
She would eat herself if she was a bar of chocolate

Its the hair and the dirty foundation being the same shade of orange ๐ŸŠ ๐Ÿคข she doesn't wash her hair for over a week , so can you imagine the amount of that foundation caked into her hairline for days ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

The dinner she gives her kiddies turns my stomach. Also cut the sausages properly Sue theyโ€™re a massive choking hazard. She gives me the vibe thatโ€™s sheโ€™s manky !!

I suppose thereโ€™ll be a build up of a few weeks before The big reveal when she finds her new car๐Ÿ™„

She wants to look like that insta wan after 3 kids.
For jazus sake new mothers have enough going on then trying to look like a insta hun

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.