Succession - HBO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But also… he’s a bit fit.
He IS but at the back of my head sometimes I'm like, "It's Fuller!" or "the kid from Father of the Bride." Who'd ever have thought, watching Home Alone, that the kid who wets the bed after too much pepsi would have a bigger acting career than Kevin McCallister...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really wanted to hit Tom's smug little face when he was stonewalling Shiv and refusing to apologize. I'm really going to miss watching those two

Reactions: 5
Roman is my favourite character.

By saying that by no means am I saying I LIKE him. He's a horrible, despicable little tit. But he's just SO well written and Keiran acts him so well that I can't help but be mesmerised every time he's on screen. Sometimes the best characters are the worst ones.
I agree, there's something likeable and vulnerable about Roman. Kendall is a mess and Shiv is evil.

Here's a question for you all - take one of the three for a night out - who would you like to share a glass or two with?
---
I really wanted to hit Tom's smug little face when he was stonewalling Shiv and refusing to apologize. I'm really going to miss watching those two
Tom's hot. Despite him swallowing his own jizz at his stag do....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rome 100% = he’s a funny guy. Who am become attracted to over the course which I rally don’t want to analyse (although he has had a glow up).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely Roman for drinks but I bet Connor would be unintentionally hysterical so I’d take them both to karaoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here's a question for you all - take one of the three for a night out - who would you like to share a glass or two with?
I'd rather eat my own hands off than drink with any of them 😄 if that's not an option, I'd do ONE shot with Connor

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I choose Connor instead? He’s been epically entertaining this series.
I’d definitely choose Connor too, he’s not frightened of splashing the cash, he’s up for a bit of karaoke, he stays away from car-bomby places and he will have a car with diplomatic plates for a quick get away

It’s either that or Matsson, sounds like Greg had an ace night out pre-election drinking stuff that aren’t normally drinks

• Haha
Mattson...hmm, despite myself, can't see him as anything other than the monster that battered Nicole Kidman in Big Little Lies. Ergo, not for me.

Connor is the softer/easy option for a night out, but I can't help but think after two drinks, he'd burst into tears and fall asleep with one hand inside my shirt in the bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rome would be the best company to drink with. He’s an hole though, so you win some you lose some. I’d trust Kendall to get me home safely after a night out. Rome would just duck off in his own limo.

• Haha
I might be in the minority and say Shiv 100% deserved to be stonewalled after all the mental and emotional abuse she put Tom through and to the point where the pregnancy news didn't spark any joy because she's been a manipulative witch ever since their wedding night. I like how Marcia told Shiv off saying, "He made you a playground, and you think it's a whole world. Go out and see how you like it." Shiv is as delusional and drunk on power as her brothers but I like her the least because she's been a bully to Tom.

Like @Silverback mentioned, I'd trust Kendall to have drinks with, Shiv to dance with and Connor to talk to. Roman makes me a little uneasy.

Pinky can dance!

From the old guard, I'd definitely like to have a natter with Gerri. What about y'all? Who would you have drinks with, from the old guard?

Reactions: 8
I might be in the minority and say Shiv 100% deserved to be stonewalled after all the mental and emotional abuse she put Tom through and to the point where the pregnancy news didn't spark any joy because she's been a manipulative witch ever since their wedding night. I like how Marcia told Shiv off saying, "He made you a playground, and you think it's a whole world. Go out and see how you like it." Shiv is as delusional and drunk on power as her brothers but I like her the least because she's been a bully to Tom.

Like @Silverback mentioned, I'd trust Kendall to have drinks with, Shiv to dance with and Connor to talk to. Roman makes me a little uneasy.

Pinky can dance!

From the old guard, I'd definitely like to have a natter with Gerri. What about y'all? Who would you have drinks with, from the old guard?
Oh Gerri for sure. She’s fab. And Karolina. The stories they’d tell over a few tequilas! Could Hugo be good fun?

Reactions: 6
I love elections, and I love Succession. So for me, that was an amazing episode 😍

I’m torn between being buzzing for the remaining episodes and distraught that it’s ending.

Alas, Kentucky, Willa. Alas, vanity…

Reactions: 6
Think I'd want Gerri, Karl AND Frank there. After a couple of drinks, sink into the background - can you IMAGINE the gossip you'd get! I'd be happy if this was the entire final episode tbh

• Haha
Oh Gerri for sure. She’s fab. And Karolina. The stories they’d tell over a few tequilas! Could Hugo be good fun?
Hugo will want to get pegged afterwards :p He'll be like, "Don't threaten me with a good time!"
Oh yes - Gerri and Karolina would be a brilliant night out !
Karolina in an interview said her character is into women, so, being sandwiched between Gerri and Karolina would be the stuff of dreams!

Think I'd want Gerri, Karl AND Frank there. After a couple of drinks, sink into the background - can you IMAGINE the gossip you'd get! I'd be happy if this was the entire final episode tbh
Yes! I really hope we get to see more of the trio in the finale.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.