Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I also want to give a little shout of for Pip Torrens as Peter Munion ... suitably slimy. Makes me cringe every time he's on screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
A moment of silence, please for Peter's special cheese

Also nice we found out what the drink that wasn't a drink was!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

caremum

VIP Member
I always thought Shiv wasn't as clever as she thought she was. Think Tom proved that twice when she underestimated him.

ohdoris

VIP Member
She looked a little shocked that he knew she was pregnant as she had told very few people, makes sense for Tom to have spoken to Mastson prior to the wake

Reactions: 13

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Can so see there being a pre-quel, seeing Logan and Ewan coming over, the drama with Connor’s mum and the loony cake, how Logan met Lady C and then shafted her with ‘her Kerry’ while building up the biggest company on the planet, with all the glamour of 80s Wall St thrown in too, bring on those shoulder pads.

• Heart

Stillwater

VIP Member
Kendall has no inner life as well as no anything else. He’s dead, be it by swift action or back to the drug addiction.

• Heart

grace28

Chatty Member
Absolutely loved that episode.

I'm not ready for it to end 😭 Kieran deserves every award going 😞

• Heart

IsaEveryDay

There was a scene written for final episode where in the disagreement/fight between Kendall and his siblings he pulls a gun. He tried to insist it was a real gun, with live rounds. Claimed the real threat was needed so the reactions were real. Rest of the cast understandably went berserk and it almost ended in him being assaulted.
Info from relative of a cast member who told someone I know.

• Wow

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Brilliant.

me and hubby thought we’d see Kendall’s body flailing off the roof as Roman was having his photo signing the papers.

Reactions: 12
i think that’s accurate :( all of the siblings are completely broken, but i feel like roman has some degree of freedom now (and hopefully will get some serious therapy) and, while shiv is going to turn into her mother, she is carrying the future successor and so the cycle continues with her. kendall is just completely lost. he pushed everyone who potentially cared about him away in pursuit of this thing that he ended up losing anyway. i know we’ll never truly know what happens to him next, but obviously js “knows” him best and i think his version is the truest. poor kendall.

I’ve been thinking about this too: Roman, Shiv & Connor are all going to be fundamentally ok, I think. Connor seems happy with his lot and will bumble along with his trophy wife and his collection of fake medals. Shiv might not be CEO, but she’s far closer to the seat of power than she would have been if Kendall had ‘won’, and in thirty years time she’ll be complaining to her kids about all the board meetings that got in the way of her family dinners. Roman looked like he’d finally found some peace by being free of all this shit.

But Kendall has got nothing. He’s lost all sides of his family, he has no business connections left, and the thing he so desperately wanted from the age of 7 just blew up in his face. All he’s got is a giant wad of cash, so at least he can afford all the high-end, intensive therapy he clearly needs.

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
Shiv became her mother, Kendall is alone (and even tho all season I’ve denied that he would kill himself it’s kind of canon in my mind that he did), and Roman was free. Connor was the real winner

Orange99

I loved it but it also didn’t completely track for me that Shiv suddenly changed her mind. Roman was right that none of them should be CEO, but that sudden about-turn came out of nowhere.

I feel like I’m still absorbing what I just watched but the final fight between the sibs stands out, as do the scenes at the mum’s house. Ultimately, a grim ending for all of them. Kendall shoving Roman’s stitches into his shoulder to make him bleed showed how fucked they all are. All they know is pain.
Her brothers did her dirty on election night - and to be honest they left her out as soon as their dad died teaming up to co lead the company. She was always between a rock and a hard place! Not made any easier because she was pretty unlikeable!

caremum

VIP Member
I don't know if what Shiv did could be made out as noble or thinking on a higher plane. Jealousy pure and simple.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I think Kendall will have taken his own life after everything. It certainly always seemed like he was heading that way, and I genuinely thought that would be the last scene but I’m glad they didn’t go there and just left it open to interpretation.

• Sad