Succession #2 HBO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone hasn’t seen Arrested Development I would really recommend. It’s so so funny and basically a parody of Succession, before Succession existed!

Reactions: 9
Mr Inbetween really is fantastic. Fairly short episodes too for those that find those easier to binge.

Reactions: 1
Thank you!!! X

kinda mind blown rn - just saw a fan edit with the logan and kendall 'you have to be a killer' convo and the word killer faded into kendall's KLR initials ...? how did i not spot that before omg

i’m just here to tell you all that i was just watching the foo fighters at glastonbury and there is a KENDALL IN THE WIND flag

sadly cannot find a good photo of it:

Reactions: 17
I have got some exciting news! (I cannot find a verified source for this unfortunately). So the news could be fake but how wonderful would it be?

Reactions: 4
Emmy nominations today - come on Jeremy!!
the nominations are STACKED! so happy to see alan ruck finally getting his recognition.

i worry lead actor will split the vote though.

kieran/sarah/matthew for me!

also, nothing against him, but i’m amazed that nicholas braun continues to rack up noms for what is by far the easiest role on the show.

Reactions: 7
Agree re: Nicholas. I think Pedro will get the win because Brian was too selfish to go supporting

Reactions: 2
Agree re: Nicholas. I think Pedro will get the win because Brian was too selfish to go supporting
i fear that brian has split the vote too he should have gone guest! he met the requirements and would easily have won - as it is, voters aren’t going to pick between the three of them and vote pedro instead (not that he wasn’t great in tlao though).

I can’t help but think that matthew macfadyen and Brian cox should have been in each others categories. I can’t think of tom as a supporting actor, he was crucial in the last season and PERFECT

Reactions: 5
I can’t help but think that matthew macfadyen and Brian cox should have been in each others categories. I can’t think of tom as a supporting actor, he was crucial in the last season and PERFECT
the actors choose how to submit i think - so matthew has selected to go in supporting (i guess because he knew lead would be very crowded!) fully agree with you that tom isn’t a supporting character at all though.

brian being in lead is ridiculous for this season

Reactions: 4