Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Can we have a none of the above and for what reason in the notes.

Personally I think Waystar may be built on sand and will collapse in the wake of Logan’s death/election leaving nothing for people to succeed in.

Ps surely Stewy and Sandi should be up there, aren’t they still on the board or have I forgotten a twist along the way?

Reactions: 2

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I think Tom will be killed on his way back to their apartment by the rioting mob, - who will recognise him from the paper. That goodbye with Shiv felt too final. 😢

• Sad

Moniker

VIP Member
Absolutely superb acting all round. Jeez, Matsson is a truly odious character. I think he is even more morally bankrupt than any of the Roys. Has some interesting real life parallels, apparently:

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Yes I freaking love The Bear! Hopefully Jeremy Allen White will win in his category.

I want Keiran to win for Actor in Drama Series🙏🏻
me too! love the bear and jeremy allen white is outstanding in it (though incredible that it gets nominated in comedy when it’s the most stressful thing i’ve ever watched 🤣) - he’s done a clean sweep of all the awards so far, so hopefully he gets the emmy to finish it off.

Silverback

VIP Member
shiv is going to become her mother - completely distant and the cold “wife of the ceo”.

i think we knew that it wasn’t going to be one of the kids and for roman and shiv, that’s probably for the “best”, but i feel it will destroy kendall mentally. everything that he’s convinced himself he was destined for, gone. jeremy strong also heavily hinted that, while we won’t see it, this is probably it for him.

also sarah snook and alexander skarsgard have wild on screen chemistry, get them in something where they can play a couple please.
---

absolutely this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Someone on Reddit saw him filming the scene where he went to chuck himself in the water and revealed it months back! I thought it was nonsense but it seems not.

• Heart

chocolatepeaches

Chatty Member
The Vanity Fair one is also good, also has cast interviews. Also the official HBO Succession Podcast. Not heard of Firecrotch and Normcore!
Firecrotch and Normcore have the most annoying interviewers but they have had cast members from time to time. I mute Firecrotch and listen to the cast instead. Another suggestion is Sound of Succession, they have had some cast members.

Also Bullseye with Jesse Thorn has some cast interviews too -

• Heart

chocolatepeaches

Chatty Member
I'll be pissed if Shiv wins it all. Her crass manipulation of Tom and drinking champagne while being pregnant just to prove a point to Tom was ridiculous and disgusting.

1684797336580.png

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
If we are going down the girl route I would

Snog Naomi (for the same reason as snogging Matsson, she’s dangerous territory)
Marry Karolina (Gerri is too much of a mother figure)
Avoid Shiv (no explanation needed)

IsaEveryDay

I fully believe it based on where it came from but agree how unbelievably shocking it was particularly given was post Rust.

agree Matthew McFadyen hates him. Kieran Culkin and him haven’t got on for a while and this incident was the final straw. Apparently took a lot of smoothing over to even get them on set together to shoot final scenes.

• Wow

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I also want to give a little shout of for Pip Torrens as Peter Munion ... suitably slimy. Makes me cringe every time he's on screen.
Every time I see Pip Torren's name, I think that would've made a great Game of Thrones character.
But a useful idiot, perhaps? Mattson said something earlier along the lines of how he just wanted a puppet as CEO. And Tom’s a very puppet-y man - hell, he’s even prepared to do time for whoever is pulling his strings.
It'll probably be some curveball, like Rhea back from wherever she's been. I did feel as if he was looking at someone in the car as he was talking about the CEO position. So someone not at the wake.

Ilikethisname

I totally forgot Better Call Saul would be in this year's categories. I'd want Kieran for Actor, Sarah for actress, but Rhea Seehoen definitely deserves best supporting actress

• Heart

Kerrie86

VIP Member
My boyfriend and I have a bet riding on this now. If anyone on the above list takes over, he buys me breakfast. If literally ANYBODY else takes over, I buy him breakfast.
So whilst I do agree with these posts saying it feels more likely to be somebody else, I’ve got to stick to my original principles for the sake of a full English.
Mattson seems the obvious choice now though, because if nothing else happens with the sale, he’s in like to buy it anyway.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Me and my OH have got some nice breakfast bits too watch it with tomorrow we're so excited 😆

I'm coming off twitter now as I will ruin it for myself.
My husband and I are going to watch in the morning too, we usually have to wait until Monday night but we just can’t wait, soo nervous. If I wasn’t so tired (old) I’d stay up until 2am to watch it. 😂

caremum

VIP Member
I don't know what to think but I got up early to watch so I wouldnt read spoilers (I am my own worst enemy). It was wild.

caremum

VIP Member
I’ve never had any envy of the Roy’s wealth, their apartments, the clothes, the private jets, the SUVs but when they turned up at Lady C’s place in Barbados and I know it probably didn’t go directly down to the sea like they tried to make out, but even I would do a Willa and shag Connor for the chance of a gaff like that!
even with a leaky roof