Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
He is my absolute fav Darcy!! I would happily rewatch that movie any given time.

dh asked what happened in Succession after not watching for 4 seasons. I said if he wanted to watch I'd happily rewatch.
I watched Operation Mincemeat recently ... you get both Darcy's in that one. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Pindawg

VIP Member
I've only listened to the HBOSuccession Podcast - these recos are great Tattle Tarts!!

• Haha

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
tbh. i feel like this has always been kendall’s destiny. he has become, or is becoming, logan - like the show was always foreshadowing he would (you’re my number one boy and all that). the scene at the wake where he kept telling roman that he’d “fucked it” was pure logan.
Yes 💯 this! It was SO much like the way Logan used to speak to Roman. Kendall was definitely doing that on purpose - copying his dads way of belittling Roman to kick him while he was down.

Jjjg

VIP Member
I don't believe it because it wasn't their video clips of the last scene that Jeremy filmed with his siblings and they were hugging, crying and they shaved his head?

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
Matsson was supposed to be unhinged, yes, but also have a dangerous, sexy quality.

Guess which 1 out of those 2 boxes old Larry failed to tick.

• Haha

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
#snip#

This might be a controversial opinion but I really don't want Jeremy Strong to win because as much as I LOVE Kendall, Kieran Culkin or Roman, has shown a wider range of emotions and acting repertoire the whole season than Jeremy. I really want Kieran to win this category. I don't think Pedro should win either. He's just been acting behind a mask when most of the time, it's not him but a stunt guy.
I could understand this take if Pedro was being nominated for The Mandalorian, but he's being nominated for The Last of Us, in which he very much appears.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Now he’s up against Mr Ted Lasso will he win though? 🤔 Big Lasso fan but not sure Jason should win it for the last season tbh, Jeremy Allen White he’s phenomenal but so was Bill Hader in Barry so I hope Bill gets it (again). They’re so fast and loose with these categories because I wouldn’t class The Bear or Barry as a comedy haha

I guess we all agree that Brian has no chance then? 😂 I can see a Succession sweep one way or another
jason s completely phoned in that last series of ted lasso so i would be so mad 🤣 bill hader has never properly got his dues for barry though, the fact that it’s lost so many awards to ted lasso also makes me mad! i’m team anyone but jason for that one!

Ilikethisname

I think Tom will be killed on his way back to their apartment by the rioting mob, - who will recognise him from the paper. That goodbye with Shiv felt too final. 😢
I wondered this too. However I felt that Matsson was looking at someone in the cab, and I wondered if that conversation was actually directly to Tom, but with Shiv on the phone.

ls240898

VIP Member
There was a scene written for final episode where in the disagreement/fight between Kendall and his siblings he pulls a gun. He tried to insist it was a real gun, with live rounds. Claimed the real threat was needed so the reactions were real. Rest of the cast understandably went berserk and it almost ended in him being assaulted.
Info from relative of a cast member who told someone I know.
Am I the only one that doesn’t believe this? 😂 after everything that happened a few years ago with Alex Baldwin on the set of Rust, I just don’t see that even being a suggestion. This sounds more like Jared Leto on the set of Suicide Squad levels of method rather than what Jeremy does
---
Also I don’t believe the writers would write that at all

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
I have tea about how the filming for final episode resulted in rest of the cast losing all respect for JS. Was not surprised he didn’t attend Emmys as they will not be in same room with him now. It’s 3rd hand info but from a good source, is that too distant to share here?
Omg spill the tea!

ohdoris

VIP Member
I think thank Christ that awful man didn’t get the role & it is probably down to his own appalling opinions !! Aside from being a truly awful person, he’s also terrible actor.

caremum

VIP Member
I cannot compute Tom from Mr Darcy. I mentally went this is where Cameron ends up with Conor

So of all the succession men who would you snog marry avoid

Kerrie86

VIP Member
Seeing the vote like that really threw me! I just can’t think it’ll be any of the kids. I went Marcia.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
My favourite bit yesterday was the look on their faces at the mausoleum and Connor being in on his father’s plans despite his belief in cryogenics, but at least it was $5M well spent 😂

Poor old Tiny Tears too!
i loved that too 🤣 but there was also something so darkly poetic about thinking that the whole family will basically be trapped in a room with logan for eternity - they can never escape him, even in the afterlife. dark af.

i think honestly that connor is the only sibling who will win in the end. he has goodness at his core, a partner at his side who genuinely loves him - he may be the first pancake but he’s going to end up being the happiest pancake.
---
Just thinking about the Tom/Mattson thing: remember after the Norway trip, when Shiv gently asked Mattson not to ‘cull’ Tom? How deliciously ironic if she actually handed Mattson the knife he’s going to stab her in the back with.
yep, and she’s also technically done that twice - with her telling logan “not tom” in series two and so making kendall the sacrificial lamb instead. and tom went on to betray her that time too!

Last edited:

kendallroysdownfall

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that doesn’t believe this? 😂 after everything that happened a few years ago with Alex Baldwin on the set of Rust, I just don’t see that even being a suggestion. This sounds more like Jared Leto on the set of Suicide Squad levels of method rather than what Jeremy does
---
Also I don’t believe the writers would write that at all
No, you're not the only one. After the Baldwin fiasco I'm sure this would have leaked somewhere other than Tattle! Plus I agree it doesn't sound in keeping with the writing at all.