Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocolatepeaches

Chatty Member
Can we have a none of the above and for what reason in the notes.

Personally I think Waystar may be built on sand and will collapse in the wake of Logan’s death/election leaving nothing for people to succeed in.

Ps surely Stewy and Sandi should be up there, aren’t they still on the board or have I forgotten a twist along the way?
I personally don't think Stewy and Sandi are relevant. If they were, they would be offered more screen time.

LittleMy

VIP Member
What's everyone watching now to fill the void?
I’ve started watching Mr. Inbetween on Disney+ and am on S4 of Outlander which is a casual watch, a good comfort show. Neither are really like Succession but I’m enjoying them both, especially Mr. Inbetween - it’s giving Breaking Bad which is my favourite tv series of all time.

caremum

VIP Member
I’ve always thought that there we’re definitely more parallels with Robert Maxwell then Murdoch in a lot of the scenes. I hadn’t thought of that as a twist but it works.

I read a bio on Maxwell last year and the way he treated his sons in particular is similar to Kendall and Roman in many ways. it’s definitely worth a read.
I've read it. It wouldn't fly as a tv program. Too implausible.

Tallyho

Chatty Member
I want Greg to take over. He’s my favourite followed by Roman. I can’t bear Tom or Shiv.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
kinda mind blown rn - just saw a fan edit with the logan and kendall 'you have to be a killer' convo and the word killer faded into kendall's KLR initials ...? how did i not spot that before omg

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I’m staying up and watching it live, then the last ever ‘Barry’ straight after. I have an alarm set for 1.50 in case I doze, but currently just lay on my bed, roaming round Tattle and catching up on threads to pass the time. (I’m too scared to go anywhere else on the net, in case I see spoilers 🫣)

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I’m curious how the future of Waystar will be decided within what is effectively 2 days in the succession universe.
Will the waiter come up again- perhaps as blackmail for Kendall to step down? Is Roman going to continue his crazy spiral? Will Shiv keep the baby? Will someone have a meltdown?

what do we all think?
I can’t remember, has Logan’s legal Will actually been finalised? Not the ambiguous, unofficial Kendal note in the safe.

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I took it that Ewan's eulogy had sunk in a bit for Shiv and she was wondering if Logan really had been a large force for bad in the world as well as amongst the sibs. There'd probably also be a bit of wrestling with her conscience, since she's gunning to be CEO and carrying on the same legacy now that she's prepared to sell out her Democrat ideals.
It was at the mausoleum, when the coffin was being carried in, Roman said “it’s too much” and rushed to the hearse. It felt connected to his reaction, as if she suddenly questioned just how bad Logan had been particularly to him.