Succession #2 HBO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant.

me and hubby thought we’d see Kendall’s body flailing off the roof as Roman was having his photo signing the papers.

Reactions: 12
Brilliant.

me and hubby thought we’d see Kendall’s body flailing off the roof as Roman was having his photo signing the papers.
Yep, thought he was taking the lift to the roof to pitch himself over.

Also I can confidently say I never want to attend a watch party 😄 How can they keep up with what's going on?!

Reactions: 4
I loved the finale. Tom has arselicked everybody since day one. Final scenes and he's got everybody else arselicking him. Shiv has always had the power now it's him. I thought it was so well done.

Reactions: 23
Kendall has no inner life as well as no anything else. He’s dead, be it by swift action or back to the drug addiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When Kendal went swimming in Barbados I expected him to drown or something awful to happen either Roman commit suicide or something.

Reactions: 9
When Kendal went swimming in Barbados I expected him to drown or something awful to happen either Roman commit suicide or something.
My husband thought this about Kendall as soon as he swam away from his sibs and they were joking about murdering him. He was like “holy tit he’s going to drown while they have their backs turned.” Then when he climbed onto that thing in the water he was like “oh.” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It would have been too sensationalistic to have the death of a major character in the final episode (and just over a week after the death of the patriarch of the entire Succession realm). It would have overshadowed and undermined every other aspect of the series.

I’d have been very disappointed if they’d stooped that low, especially after the conscious decision not to present a dramatic death scene for Logan, and it’s why I think JS taking it upon himself to climb onto the railings while they were shooting the river scene was a bit of a dick move. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I loved the finale. Tom has arselicked everybody since day one. Final scenes and he's got everybody else arselicking him. Shiv has always had the power now it's him. I thought it was so well done.
he also was, maybe, the only person who ever truly caught logan off guard:

(brian cox’s delivery of “what the duck?” here is outstanding 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
he also was, maybe, the only person who ever truly caught logan off guard:

(brian cox’s delivery of “what the duck?” here is outstanding 🤣)

Tom eating Logan’s chicken is truly one of the best moments of this entire show.

That, and ‘L to the O G’ 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve never had any envy of the Roy’s wealth, their apartments, the clothes, the private jets, the SUVs but when they turned up at Lady C’s place in Barbados and I know it probably didn’t go directly down to the sea like they tried to make out, but even I would do a Willa and shag Connor for the chance of a gaff like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve never had any envy of the Roy’s wealth, their apartments, the clothes, the private jets, the SUVs but when they turned up at Lady C’s place in Barbados and I know it probably didn’t go directly down to the sea like they tried to make out, but even I would do a Willa and shag Connor for the chance of a gaff like that!
even with a leaky roof

Reactions: 2
Just listened to the official podcast, and it's really made me appreciate the finale on a whole other level. It is a true masterpiece and a modern day tragic saga.

Knew from reading here how seriously Jeremy took his method acting but he went to a whole other plane by the sounds of things. He actually nearly jumped in the Hudson and he drank the Fit For A King smoothie!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh that place was stunning… to be able to sit there with a drink watching the sun go down over the sea. I’d do a Willa too for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
really felt for lost puppy colin, thought he was finally being adopted by kendall but actually only ended up fostered for all of two minutes.

shiv being relegated to a version of her mother stung after seeing her be dismissed so often purely for being a woman, but if she could be puppet master to matsson she can sure as hell pull tom's strings.

shiv is as shiv does though, literally shares a name with a makeshift knife.

nothing else to add that hasn't already been said upthread tbh!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4