Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the announcement yesterday but only saw her reply today and I'm fuming I haven't found this thread before!

I bought an analysis whilst on maternity leave with my 2nd (so ultra low self confidence, wobbly weight and poor mental health). I thought from all the reviews it would be life changing - waited about 2 weeks to be sent a fuckin pdf and an email beginning with "wow babe! You are stunning!" like... I'm no fool. I'm not stunning in any way shape or form. I found it so condescending and poorly written - like something you'd comment on an Instagram post "stun hun xx". Not to mention the analysis taught me nothing other than I definitely DON'T want to be dressing like the thousands in the "tribe" - chunky trainers, earrings, lipstick.

Gawk.

You aren't alone! Did you question it at the time or ask about it? Not that they would have helped you it seems 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wow so many new members...I’ve only just caught up after a day out with th fam lam.
I can’t believe the passive aggressive replies from her admin In the FB group...(. I’m not in the old FB group as I was one of the ones that was ‘accidently removed’ ... BS!!!) ..... I cannot believe that the admin are so ill informed to be still stirring the pot over there. The main hustle lady sounds like she might get sacked soon lol.

The new group will no doubt have some spies froM SBS herself though as she will not want to let it go. I think this is such a badly thought out move for her business and it was/is purely about control. Sadly she has lost control completely now as the new group have loads of members questioning and loads of new stylists muscling in on new business. It’s a dog eat world out there! Susie will be fuming as she’s literally just handed over all her Prospective clients over on a plate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
You aren't alone! Did you question it at the time or ask about it? Not that they would have helped you it seems 🤦‍♀️
No I didn't - I'm not sure why but I was honestly so upset by it at the time I couldn't even be arsed to read the analysis until a few days later anyway.

It really pisses me off when people post in there saying "ohh no I'm so sad to throw away all my blue clothes cos they're not my season"🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
And I have barely seen anyone make nasty comments about her - nothing bad about her mental health (we all suffer with mental health issues from time to time. Nobody is going to criticise that!), nothing about her as a person or parent. A few have said things about her style that I think were uncalled for, but I guess you can expect that if you put yourself out there as a style guru. But the vast majority of comments have been criticising her business decisions and mistakes, and that’s fair enough!

Reactions: 8
No I didn't - I'm not sure why but I was honestly so upset by it at the time I couldn't even be arsed to read the analysis until a few days later anyway.

It really pisses me off when people post in there saying "ohh no I'm so sad to throw away all my blue clothes cos they're not my season"🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I always felt sad when I saw 'Am I allowed to wear this?'

And I have barely seen anyone make nasty comments about her - nothing bad about her mental health (we all suffer with mental health issues from time to time. Nobody is going to criticise that!), nothing about her as a person or parent. A few have said things about her style that I think were uncalled for, but I guess you can expect that if you put yourself out there as a style guru. But the vast majority of comments have been criticising her business decisions and mistakes, and that’s fair enough!
I've said on earlier posts because of what she is selling I think opinions on her clothes and make up are acceptable, she is literally selling 'style' and the face of her business so she needs to toughen up, stop reading MN and Tattle and get on with her shiny new app.

Reactions: 5
Why am I not surprised at her Instagram response.. Typical defensive, woe is me, you're all being mean, bullies/trolls/mental health etc etc. Next will be a few days of silence (sulking) then back with 'be kind' memes, screenshots of glowing positive messages and a #bossbabe video story where she says shes 'coming back stronger' or something. It's disappointing.

• Heart
Really irritated by the insta post. Unless people are messaging her directly, have not seen ANY bullying or name calling for her or anyone else! It’s just deflecting the issue. If she’d have just said I’m really sorry, I know people are pissed off but my business is suffering and i need to do this so that we can survive, I’d actually have some respect, all this “it’s so you can be safe” and “because of the trolls” bollocks is just so fake and I can’t believe anyone is buying it
I smell BS

Reactions: 5
Could Trading Standards close the business down? I think this would be the best thing for everyone. Susie clearly does not have the mental capacity to run a business and it would put a stop to people getting ripped off. It's simply not right to charge for a service that none of SBS are qualified to offer. If I did this in my profession, there would be serious consequences, don't see why this is any different.

If she wanted to make money why didn’t she start using affiliate links? A paid app is a terrible idea! I don’t even pay for Netflix I use my brothers login 😂😂

• Haha
The way she’s handled all this has been mind boggling. Deleting and restricting the comments from her IG post and others is basically like the digital way of someone sticking their fingers in their ears and going “La la la la la I can’t hear you” 🙄

Reactions: 9
Why am I not surprised at her Instagram response.. Typical defensive, woe is me, you're all being mean, bullies/trolls/mental health etc etc. Next will be a few days of silence (sulking) then back with 'be kind' memes, screenshots of glowing positive messages and a #bossbabe video story where she says shes 'coming back stronger' or something. It's disappointing.
Just wanted to say 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽💯💯💯

Reactions: 3
Unless she shares screenshots of the vile comments then I’m sorry I don’t believe her and she’s saying to get the sympathy vote.

I had an analysis done with Susie (I actually got Sarah) near the beginning of lockdown because I was so sick of looking in the mirror and seeing massive cardis and leggings and saggy boobs. I was pleased with the results although I know not all of it is for me - there are recommendations in there I know I won’t go for personally. But I had a decluttering and realised why some of the things I had never looked right. I also bought a dress in the shape recommended and one of the branded jean styles on my document and both really shocked me at how different they made me look. So overall I was pleased. I then got a hair analysis and also spent money on some vouchers for friends. The Facebook group was never an option for me because I’m not on it and now I think about it that did make me feel a little isolated because I couldn’t access the “community”.

I’ve been pretty shocked to see what’s happened the last few days. Surely on a basic level the move to changing a free access community service to a paid exclusive one is just really not the one during a pandemic that’s going to involve a prolonged economic downturn. £6 a month may sound like the old “it’s just a couple of coffees“ but It’s not. I’m self employed and my husband is commission based. We are fortunate to be relatively OK at the moment but we’ve already tightened our belts (no pun intended) in advance of my work slowing down or his being subject to a second furlough. Cutting unnecessary monthly outgoings was the first thing we did.

I appreciate the move being made to shore up the business in an economic downturn - two sides of the same coin, I guess - but thinking that the lion’s share of that group would be prepared to commit to it seemed like a massive overshoot.

susie herself I have no personal problem with although some of the accounts given here have really shocked me. I also don’t agree with the culling of every single comment that is anything less than praise. Can you imagine if all hotels on trip advisor could delete their negative reviews? People use customer feedback and the star system on deciding what to go for, Amazon included. Thinking you can create a zone where it doesn’t exist is not feasible and as others have said, it puts the business in a vacuum where it cannot see it’s shortcomings and then how can it grow?

it really makes no sense and it seems like a real shame!

Reactions: 10
Unless she shares screenshots of the vile comments then I’m sorry I don’t believe her and she’s saying to get the sympathy vote.
Apparently Tattle are being blamed for the “vile” comments and should be shut down.

Have I missed the vile comments on here?
All the comments that I’ve read on here have pretty much just said that it was a bad business decision.

I hope some come to look and see the truth.

Trip advisor is a good comparison actaully. No one on there hunts down dissatisfied customers and threatens to sue them, even if it’s small family run b&b they have to suck it up and have right of reply if they want it.

Reactions: 9
Apparently Tattle are being blamed for the “vile” comments and should be shut down.

Have I missed the vile comments on here?
All the comments that I’ve read on here have pretty much just said that it was a bad business decision.

I hope some come to look and see the truth.
Where has she said Tattle is to blame? I'm not in the group anymore.

Not sure how I have missed this thread!!! I’ve been a member of the Facebook group for some time and I’ve paid for various analysis over the years. Since her explosion and becoming a daily mail contributor I think she’s changed massively. It was the sunglasses thing in Primark that led her to go viral. I’ve recommended so many people to this group and feel like I was well and truly sucked into it all and fell for it big time! I was wearing a lot of the clothes she recommended before I’d even had the analysis so I must have some idea what looks ok on my and what doesn’t!

I can’t see she will earn much from a subscription service. I know I’m not going to be giving her another penny of my money!!

Reactions: 4
Where has she said Tattle is to blame? I'm not in the group anymore.
Apologies, I probably worded it badly, Susie never said it - a FB member has said people on a Tattle have made vile comments and that it should be shut down because it can make people suicidal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure how I have missed this thread!!! I’ve been a member of the Facebook group for some time and I’ve paid for various analysis over the years. Since her explosion and becoming a daily mail contributor I think she’s changed massively. It was the sunglasses thing in Primark that led her to go viral. I’ve recommended so many people to this group and feel like I was well and truly sucked into it all and fell for it big time! I was wearing a lot of the clothes she recommended before I’d even had the analysis so I must have some idea what looks ok on my and what doesn’t!

I can’t see she will earn much from a subscription service. I know I’m not going to be giving her another penny of my money!!
This is how I feel too, sucked in. It’s left me feeling really yuck about SBS and embarrassed that I recommended her to people in the past!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.