Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to find this group!

Don't for one second feel sorry for Susie. I felt disappointed in her session that totally got my shape wrong. It's like she copied and pasted the wrong text. I emailed to say I'd expected so much better with her reviews. She didn't apologize at all and threatened me that if I left a negative review she would get her solicitor to sue me for deflamation as she had my name, age and address from the payment. She kicked me out of the group and I never left a bad review as I felt threatened and intimidated by her. I wonder how many people she has scared off from leaving an accurate review?

This is Karna coming back to her for her own awful behaviour and poor business.
OMg when are these absolute Instagram deluded fairies (all of them!) going to realise that having a difference of option or a view on a poor service is not defamation ??!

Reactions: 4
My concern is even if I'm in the right can't she sue me and I have to hire someone legal and spend my own time and money (that I can't afford either) and get stressed over something total bulls*it.

She's disgusts me with all the bull she says and does things like this behind people's backs out of public eye. She's a terrible person and woman.
If she ever tried it I’d start a whip round to support you every step of the way

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t disagree more. People wanted a place to share style ideas and ask advice.
Yeah but they are using someone else’s templates or advice I think her styling is tit but people can’t just take her ideas elsewhere and use them .She made a big mistake allowing people to do that on the Facebook group , it becomes like Joewicks plan or something everyone just passes other people they are so formulaic .

Reactions: 2
Glad to find this group!

Don't for one second feel sorry for Susie. I felt disappointed in her session that totally got my shape wrong. It's like she copied and pasted the wrong text. I emailed to say I'd expected so much better with her reviews. She didn't apologize at all and threatened me that if I left a negative review she would get her solicitor to sue me for deflamation as she had my name, age and address from the payment. She kicked me out of the group and I never left a bad review as I felt threatened and intimidated by her. I wonder how many people she has scared off from leaving an accurate review?

This is Karna coming back to her for her own awful behaviour and poor business.
OMG that's awful but it's your right to view an opinion over a service you've paid for! I cant believe she threatened you with a solicitor.....well actually I can! What an absolute control freak! I dont know any product, service, whatever that has 100% positive feedback! She is another level 😱

Reactions: 3
Yeah but they are using someone else’s templates or advice I think her styling is tit but people can’t just take her ideas elsewhere and use them .She made a big mistake allowing people to do that on the Facebook group , it becomes like Joewicks plan or something everyone just passes other people they are so formulaic .
Where are they using her templates?

My concern is even if I'm in the right can't she sue me and I have to hire someone legal and spend my own time and money (that I can't afford either) and get stressed over something total bulls*it.

She's disgusts me with all the bull she says and does things like this behind people's backs out of public eye. She's a terrible person and woman.

Sue you for what? Having an opinion? Not being happy with the service she provided? Giving a negative Trustpilot review?

don’t let her intimidate you. Sign up to trust pilot under a different name or just initials if it’ll make you feel safer, but definitely leave an honest review

Reactions: 7
Where are they using her templates?
I’m not in the new group but im
assuming they are using her advice and jargon and all that comes with an analysis she’s right to be pissed about it unless the group is completely unrelated which it isn’t , it will be the same people who don’t know what to wear twittering on about what shape they are . I couldn’t give two fucks and I think her business model is toast just pointing that out. Anyway it’s her own fault .

Taken from MN:
“A SBS admin on TP has claimed that the reason why people have been booted out of the FB group is because they were giving away info for free that other members had been charged for. That seems to be how they're justifying kicking folks out of the group last night.”
The only thing I can think of is the people being removed from the group based on them joining the new spin off group (the members list is open for anyone to see at the moment until the group becomes closed), then these people are potentially advising each other based on their analysis and could be sharing/comparing info. I did see one post on there in particular asking if anyone would compare their analysis. I don't know what hey expected would happen though, of course people were going to set their own group up.

Reactions: 1

If it’s going to stress you out and worry you then it’s not worth leaving the review.
As much as I’d like you to expose her threats, your mental health comes first.
Have you joined the new FB group?
Apparently there are lots of disgruntled customers on there.

Did you keep her email threat? I hope so.

The only thing I can think of is the people being removed from the group based on them joining the new spin off group (the members list is open for anyone to see at the moment until the group becomes closed), then these people are potentially advising each other based on their analysis and could be sharing/comparing info. I did see one post on there in particular asking if anyone would compare their analysis. I don't know what hey expected would happen though, of course people were going to set their own group up.
Yeah it was obvious that would happen she fucked her business by allowing people to discuss their analysis . Makes it pointless paying for it .

They booted people from the original group before any posts other than introductions were posted on the new group.
They also booted people who hadn’t even posted on the new group and also people who hadn’t even joined yet, but who said they weren’t happy with the changes.

Theyre spinning bullshit to avoid what they’re really like. Just like they’re saying this change is to protect members. It’s not.

“I’m sorry if you think I gave bad advice”
Is the “hustle” ladies response to one of the Instagram comments . I’m pretty sure that is textbook gaslighting language .
I’m sorry you think I should be sorry .

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Thank you, if I leave an honest review on her company on trust pilot can she see who posts it? If she does track it to me does she have a case to sue if it's an honest opinion from a customer?
I left one under a different name

assuming they are using her advice and jargon and all that comes with an analysis she’s right to be pissed about it unless the group is completely unrelated which it isn’t , it will be the same people who don’t know what to wear twittering on about what shape they are . I couldn’t give two fucks and I think her business model is toast just pointing that out. Anyway it’s her own fault .
I suggest you take a look at the group. There’s lots of advice from stylists not associated with SBS, a skin care & make up artist. An admin is putting together outfit ideas for certain shapes.
They’ve put a post out explaining they don’t want anyone slating the SBS service etc.
Overall I think they’ve done a good job without undermining the SBS business. If people want to privately share the PDFs, that’s their prerogative.

Reactions: 12
The only thing I will say is that the information is available with a quick google /Pinterest search if you want to know your shape /season and colour .

Yeah it was obvious that would happen she fucked her business by allowing people to discuss their analysis . Makes it pointless paying for it .
i think that if the analysis was *really* personalised and in depth then it wouldn’t be possible for others to share and take advantage of it for free, because it wouldn’t be personal to them. That’s the problem, they’re too generic.

Reactions: 13
They booted people from the original group before any posts other than introductions were posted on the new group.
They also booted people who hadn’t even posted on the new group and also people who hadn’t even joined yet, but who said they weren’t happy with the changes.
Yeh I should have been more clear I was just talking about them referring to the members who were giving away free info. I've seen members have said they've been removed just for saying how disappointed they are. I've been quite vocal on the group comments and they haven't removed me (yet) :sneaky: I can't believe they are kicking people out purely for being upset or disappointed though.

I hated the admin presence in that group, they were always butting in to to comments and it really felt like someone breathing down your neck.

I suggest you take a look at the group. There’s lots of advice from stylists not associated with SBS, a skin care & make up artist. An admin is putting together outfit ideas for certain shapes.
They’ve put a post out explaining they don’t want anyone slating the SBS service etc.
Overall I think they’ve done a good job without undermining the SBS business. If people want to privately share the PDFs, that’s their prerogative.
It will be interesting to see if it keeps going without a leader or figurehead for people to be sycophants to .

• Haha
Thank you, if I leave an honest review on her company on trust pilot can she see who posts it? If she does track it to me does she have a case to sue if it's an honest opinion from a customer?
No she has no basis to sue. Keep it factual and she has no come back. Much like my review which my lawyers contacted her to remove the reply where it states "we were sorry we never got the chance to fix this can you please message us" they have 3 days to remove the misleading reply or risk me taking it further.

She cannot sue you for defamation of character or anything because its a business. She talks total bull. I promise you she cannot sue you and in the first instance you would be asked to remove it before that happened x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't believe she has been threatening people! What a Machiavellian bully. Please trust me (a stranger on the internet...I know, I know) that she has NO LEG TO STAND on and she must know she doesn't, if she were to attempt to bring a civil case against anyone for giving a review of a service they paid for.
To think shes been frightening her customers in this way! It makes sense now. All the trolling/bullying/victimhood stuff. She's been deflecting. It's been in her mimd because it's what she does to people.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if there are some sort of crisis talks going on now and a plan of damage limitation being devised.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.