Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delurking (and literally just joined) to say I wish I’d paid for an analysis now so she could threaten to sue me. Alas as I didn’t @Ohdeardear please tell your friend she’s got a lot of support and I’m also more than happy to contribute to solicitors letter costs.

Also most solicitors firms do a half hour free consultation so she might want to use that at a firm local to her (although I’m sure it’ll all be on the phone for now) to put her mind at ease. X

Reactions: 6
Just catching up after work and I am so utterly disgusted, I’m almost speechless! The Daily Mail 100000% need to know about this, their ‘star’ stylist bullying innocent women.
And listen to me SUSIE HASLER you will NOT shut us up here, Tattle is here to stay and here to tell the truth about your evil behaviour!!!!

Reactions: 9
Your friend sounds like an absolute diamond of a person. I'm so sorry for everything she has faced recently. I'm glad that she has got a good support network.

It may not be needed, but if her solicitor requires anyone else to come forward, or back up anything, I am more than willing to do so and I'm sure many others are.

We are all behind her in this.
Oh she really is 💞
She has had a few people contact her tonight to say they too have been sent an action letter from the solicitors.

Most probably won't come forward because they are too scared now which is clearly what her aim was.

I hope a magazine or newspaper picks this up!

Delurking (and literally just joined) to say I wish I’d paid for an analysis now so she could threaten to sue me. Alas as I didn’t @Ohdeardear please tell your friend she’s got a lot of support and I’m also more than happy to contribute to solicitors letter costs.

Also most solicitors firms do a half hour free consultation so she might want to use that at a firm local to her (although I’m sure it’ll all be on the phone for now) to put her mind at ease. X
She was struggling to find a solicitors that dealt with defamation at first but has received some advice now. Susie must have money to burn to be throwing away thousands to take all these ladies to court.

Reactions: 6
Not quite correct Violet, it doesn't need to be able to stand up in court in terms of evidence, as in the merits of that evidence that it is relying on. But it does need to be a legally correct letter, it has to be based on some law. Hope that makes sense.

Also this is why an initial solicitor letter doesn't cost too much. They would only look to test the evidence it is based on should the client want to proceed further. Then, if the evidence wasn't enough etc they would advise against perusing the case.
This is so helpful thank you! I am not legally minded at all unless it comes to benefits and pensions, disability appeals and such like. Otherwise I don't know.
I have been reading on this all day, I am just so stunned that even Susie could stoop this low. I thought my opinion of her couldn't sink much further after recent events but there we are. It did.

Reactions: 5
Oh she really is 💞
She has had a few people contact her tonight to say they too have been sent an action letter from the solicitors.

Most probably won't come forward because they are too scared now which is clearly what her aim was.

I hope a magazine or newspaper picks this up!

She was struggling to find a solicitors that dealt with defamation at first but has received some advice now. Susie must have money to burn to be throwing away thousands to take all these ladies to court.

She must be imagining a triumphant full page spread in all the tabloids 'How I fought the trolls and won-the trials and tribulations of Susie Jong-Un' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is the name of the anti-bullying charity she is giving donations to?
They should be made aware of this.
I believe it’s to stop online bullying - somewhat ironic considering the ladies have all been threatened by email...
Cybersmile

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Wow this is something else! I can’t believe that I thought she might have been turning a corner this morning. I hope the people she is intimidating get support to challenge her and an apology but that might be asking too much.

Reactions: 3
Cybersmile
Cybersmile definitely should hear about this - I could well imagine that they would not want a penny from the perpetrator of such vile bullying. If anyone is good with words, we could do with a draft creating that we could all send to them and to the DM!

Reactions: 7
I have emailed them too. I have contacted good morning Britain, this morning, rip off Britain, watch dog and several publications just now with an email about this scandal.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have been reading on this all day, I am just so stunned that even Susie could stoop this low. I thought my opinion of her couldn't sink much further after recent events but there we are. It did.

100% this. I've unfollowed her and anyone associated. I was thinking of trying the new thing for a month but no way now. Don't want anything to do with it and I had bought a few services ☹ I've been a long time lurker and also suspect my shape is wrong. 🙄Thinking about using someone else now and maybe when I do and I'll write my review.. 😉

Also, surely they have heard of the saying that a happy customer tells 1 person, an unhappy customer tells 10 (or something like that)! I don't really know why I'm banging the same drum... But the silencing of those 10 is beyond shocking...

Reactions: 7
I have emailed them too. I have contacted good morning Britain, this morning, rip off Britain, watch dog and several publications just now with an email about this scandal.
Well done, think the more people who contact publications the more likely the story will be picked up . Lets remember this all started because service was not what was promised and when anybody complained everyone was ignored, threatened, or bloked and at times even worse emotional blackmail.

Reactions: 4
Well done, think the more people who contact publications the more likely the story will be picked up . Lets remember this all started because service was not what was promised and when anybody complained everyone was ignored, threatened, or bloked and at times even worse emotional blackmail.
Just drafting my one up and then I'll be emailing everyone.

Reactions: 3
Wow. Firstly, if I got an email from a 'solicitor' about a review I wrote on trustpilot I would assume it was a scam and ignore it. Then what would happen?
Secondly - I am so sorry the lady from MN is so upset. How horrible.
Thirdly - how bleeping dare SBS threaten us for posting our opinions, even if they are in hindsight. The more I think about my analysis the more I wish I'd never spent 1p on her services. Plus I didn't know how generic and copy and paste they were until all this kicked off and people shared theirs. That's not defamatory, that's my opinion.

I hope this all backfires for her, what a nasty woman. Preaching 'be kind' yet doing all this. Laughable.
Also, should I contact SBS and find out what information they have on me from my analysis?

Reactions: 12
Lady on fb page is suggesting a go fund me page for legal advise for those effected by todays legal letters. I personally think £6 on that cause is £6 better spent on the app

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes!!! This is such a well written article! Well worth a read!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE anyone who sees this who has had one of these letters I URGE you to seek advice first. Do not do what the letter asks without it. As someone who has written many many letters like this I can assure you that cases do not go to court from one letter. You get a right of reply but you must use it! Don't be scared. Trust an expert. It will not cost lots of money. Promise xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed the Styled by Susie business page is still open on Facebook and you can leave recommendations and comments? I’m fairly sure FB reviews can’t be deleted ...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.