Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd stick some money in if needed. I'm sure others would too. I know, let's all pay the £6 we could have paid for SBS....

It's a better cause 😊
I will give money to help pay for anything (eg a responding letter) too. I'm not loaded by any means but I'm more than happy to live on beans for a month or two, to expose just how dispicable she is and how low she will stoop to protect the fantasy she has of herself.

Reactions: 7
Did SBS identified her after she provided information to Trustpilot to verify her review? Did she ask Trustpilot to withhold identifying information (Not share with SBS)?

If this is what happened, I would contact TrustPilot ( [email protected] ) stating that by sharing her details (breaching GDPR), your friend is now being threatened for providing an honest and fair review. I would also contact the Danish Data Protection Agency (where EU Trustpilot is based) [email protected]. When contacting Datatilsynet you need to mention both Trustpilot and SBS
She had nothing to hide as her review was truthful and based on the facts of what happened so she shared her email and full name with trust pilot and didn't say not to share it with SBS because she said why should it potentially be removed because she didn't provide the details. She has received some solicitor advice and will be seeing them in court it looks like!
I will also get her to contact trust pilot to see if this is a breach of anything. Its not fair that an honest review has gone down this route. I am terrible sad for her but she has a fantastic support network of friends and family and also clearly the full support of most the ladies on here and Mumnet apart from whoever called her a troll.

She was scammed out of 5k by an online travel agent not long ago so she is feeling very raw but by going online positng and being vocal about that she found over 600 people who had also been scammed so she has been helping the police build their case against that company, her mum died in march and then her husband lost his job and then this comes along, all whilst she works sometimes 24 hour's a day supporting women fleeing domestic violence.

She is the last person who deserves all this right now and would give you her last penny if you needed it. She is the kindest person I have ever met and I'm genuinely sickened by people's treatment of her. Just know that she has seen peoples supportive comments and is incredibly touched. This is true female empowerment.

Thank you all for being in her corner, you have no idea how that's helped her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
"give them access to her phone records to prove she doesn't continue to defame the company"
Delurking to ask those more knowledgeable if this is something a solicitor would say? It doesn’t sound very official/legal to me and so I wonder if a call to the law firm to confirm they are acting on behalf of Susie would be worthwhile...

While unlikely it’s not impossible that someone is pretending to be someone they are not.

Reactions: 4
@50sGirl is that the new one by the bekindnotabully? I can only see the Susie one
The one where the letter is mentioned is called More Style Less S**** - sorry I can’t even bring myself to type her name anymore.
To misquote Lady Catherine De Bourgh in Pride & Predujice “She deserves no such attention.”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She had nothing to hide as her review was truthful and based on the facts of what happened so she shared her email and full name with trust pilot and didn't say not to share it with SBS because she said why should it potentially be removed because she didn't provide the details. She has received some solicitor advice and will be seeing them in court it looks like!
I will also get her to contact trust pilot to see if this is a breach of anything. Its not fair that an honest review has gone down this route. I am terrible sad for her but she has a fantastic support network of friends and family and also clearly the full support of most the ladies on here and Mumnet apart from whoever called her a troll.

She was scammed out of 5k by an online travel agent not long ago so she is feeling very raw but by going online positng and being vocal about that she found over 600 people who had also been scammed so she has been helping the police build their case against that company, her mum died in march and then her husband lost his job and then this comes along, all whilst she works sometimes 24 hour's a day supporting women fleeing domestic violence.

She is the last person who deserves all this right now and would give you her last penny if you needed it. She is the kindest person I have ever met and I'm genuinely sickened by people's treatment of her. Just know that she has seen peoples supportive comments and is incredibly touched. This is true female empowerment.

Thank you all for being in her corner, you have no idea how that's helped her
Your friend sounds like an absolute diamond of a person. I'm so sorry for everything she has faced recently. I'm glad that she has got a good support network.

It may not be needed, but if her solicitor requires anyone else to come forward, or back up anything, I am more than willing to do so and I'm sure many others are.

We are all behind her in this.

Reactions: 10
Delurking to ask those more knowledgeable if this is something a solicitor would say? It doesn’t sound very official/legal to me and so I wonder if a call to the law firm to confirm they are acting on behalf of Susie would be worthwhile...

While unlikely it’s not impossible that someone is pretending to be someone they are not.
From what I understand, a solicitor will write anything you want them to write, whether it will hold up in court or not. I was reading earlier (on MN) about a woman who got a solicitor letter as her exh was angry that she had put blinds up so he couldn't spy on her anymore, demanding she took them down again! The mind goggles. So in that sense, yes they do.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
From what I understand, a solicitor will write anything you want them to write, whether it will hold up in court or not. I was reading earlier (on MN) about a woman who got a solicitor letter as her exh was angry that she had put blinds up so he couldn't spy on her anymore, demanding she took them down again! The mind goggles. So in that sense, yes they do.
Thanks! That sounds mad but I guess answers the question. I just think demanding phone records in itself sounds like a dodgy legal position!

Reactions: 3
Not quite correct Violet, it doesn't need to be able to stand up in court in terms of evidence, as in the merits of that evidence that it is relying on. But it does need to be a legally correct letter, it has to be based on some law. Hope that makes sense.

Also this is why an initial solicitor letter doesn't cost too much. They would only look to test the evidence it is based on should the client want to proceed further. Then, if the evidence wasn't enough etc they would advise against perusing the case.

Hope this helps clarify things for anyone receiving these letters. They really are in the best hands if they can refer to the citizens advice bureau or a solicitor. They will know what to do and also it does help to see exact wordings of these things. I'll stop with my legal talk now 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@50sGirl is that the new one by the bekindnotabully? I can only see the Susie one

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.