Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can this information be shared in the larger Facebook group? She's using scare tactics and hoping people don't join forces. What an absolutely dispicable excuse of a woman.
We were made aware of it yesterday evening and are picking up as many affected as we can - but honestly we're so disgusted by that woman's actions that none of the admins will recommend or even mention that woman's name again. It has been mentioned on the Hustle woman's thread and we're letting people know that this is happening. Past that, we don't want Susie getting to be the centre of attention again. She doesn't deserve even an inch of publicity.

This needs to go to the papers, really. Let her explain her #bekind mantra then.

Reactions: 15
We were made aware of it yesterday evening and are picking up as many affected as we can - but honestly we're so disgusted by that woman's actions that none of the admins will recommend or even mention that woman's name again. It has been mentioned on the Hustle woman's thread and we're letting people know that this is happening. Past that, we don't want Susie getting to be the centre of attention again. She doesn't deserve even an inch of publicity.

This needs to go to the papers, really. Let her explain her #bekind mantra then.
Thanks Violet.
I just worry some members of the FB group may not see it and be too scared to post anything in the group again.
I’m in the group and have missed the mentions too.

Reactions: 8
OK my friend (happyandloved) is too scared now to post as someone's called her a troll on MN and her mental health is now low and to be honest I'm very worried about her. If anyone has some useful advice for her she will be reading these threads but not commenting unfortunately for fear of more messages of defamation etc.. she has basically been ordered to stop posting or be sued and also as a side note "give them access to her phone records to prove she doesn't continue to defame the company"

This is my friend and I am supporting her completely, she will be fine but lifes being very hard on her at the moment. She has got through much worse than what susie is throwing at her but its come at a bad time for her.

Xx

That is awful, truly shocking and if I'm honest upsetting. The irony that people are quick to blame these forums and threads for causing issues and yet I've no doubt everyone on here would back up anyone who needed it against these horrors! I wish I was a solicitor or knew one who could help.....I'm a bit old in the tooth to pull an Elle Woods and go to law school now 🤔 I hope your friend knows we are all behind her and don't believe shes either lying or a troll. Absolutely fuming!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As an ex-lawyer (sorry 😁) the best response to this letter is going to be a robust solicitor letter back. It shouldn't cost much for one letter. I have no doubt it could be ignored without any consequence but from the point of view of the persons receiving these letters it might give more peace of mind than just ignoring? Maybe a few people could get together and split the cost?

I'm absolutely appalled by this. Shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Thank you for replying. I understand not giving her the publicity in there. I'm just worried that there are people being missed.

I'm so angry (understatement).

I'm sure many of you know a lot more about the legalities etc than I do, but I still really want to help get this tit out there. I'm asking around some friends who are lawyers and also know a few people who were journalist's - it may not come to anything but it's still worth a try.

I've not seen any mentions in the group. I think it needs it's own post so that people see it. It won't give Susie any good publicity and people need to know the truth as lots are feeling sorry for her and thinking of using her again. Please approve a post about this 🙏

Reactions: 9
OK my friend (happyandloved) is too scared now to post as someone's called her a troll on MN and her mental health is now low and to be honest I'm very worried about her. If anyone has some useful advice for her she will be reading these threads but not commenting unfortunately for fear of more messages of defamation etc.. she has basically been ordered to stop posting or be sued and also as a side note "give them access to her phone records to prove she doesn't continue to defame the company"

This is my friend and I am supporting her completely, she will be fine but lifes being very hard on her at the moment. She has got through much worse than what susie is throwing at her but its come at a bad time for her.

Xx
I wonder if it is worth your friend emailing the CEO of TP with all the details? Surely it’s a breach if they’ve passed on information to SBS which is now being used to make legal threats?

[email protected]

Xx
This is horrific. Susie, what are you doing? You cannot wipe out any criticism of your company regardless of the consequences. What are you doing to these people? Is it worth it for your “brand”? You must appreciate there will be customers who don’t rate their service as 10/10 and you cannot go down this road if people give you anything less than 100% praise.

@Ohdeardear Does your friend have support in her home, family etc? Please also ask her to contact Citizens Advice. They will be frank, fair and impartial. I can’t believe this is happening. I am so shocked.

Thanks Violet.
I just worry some members of the FB group may not see it and be too scared to post anything in the group again.
I’m in the group and have missed the mentions too.
I'm worried too. I'm also concerned that any announcement sidelines the excellent stylists who are busting their asses building the community and puts it back on that narcissist instead, and also that any announcement will inevitably bring the die hard super fans who won't have any of this. And of course the ones who are being sued can't show the proof in the group or they open themselves to being sued... and SBS have very successfully trashed Mumsnet and Tattle in terms of alleged truthfulness. All the #bekind mantras will silence anyone who does want to speak up.
So I am PMIng like mad and speaking on here and on Mumsnet and hoping that anyone affected will come and PM one of us.

Reactions: 9
Did SBS identified her after she provided information to Trustpilot to verify her review? Did she ask Trustpilot to withhold identifying information (Not share with SBS)?

If this is what happened, I would contact TrustPilot ( [email protected] ) stating that by sharing her details (breaching GDPR), your friend is now being threatened for providing an honest and fair review. I would also contact the Danish Data Protection Agency (where EU Trustpilot is based) [email protected]. When contacting Datatilsynet you need to mention both Trustpilot and SBS

As an ex-lawyer (sorry 😁) the best response to this letter is going to be a robust solicitor letter back. It shouldn't cost much for one letter. I have no doubt it could be ignored without any consequence but from the point of view of the persons receiving these letters it might give more peace of mind than just ignoring? Maybe a few people could get together and split the cost?

I'd stick some money in if needed. I'm sure others would too. I know, let's all pay the £6 we could have paid for SBS....

It's a better cause 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I would be happy to contribute to a kickstarter of some sort.

I've not seen any mentions in the group. I think it needs it's own post so that people see it. It won't give Susie any good publicity and people need to know the truth as lots are feeling sorry for her and thinking of using her again. Please approve a post about this 🙏
Exactly this!
The individuals concerned who have received letters are probably too scared to post now for fear of reprisals and they need to know they aren’t alone.

It was so brave of the lady on MN to speak out. Well done for standing up to them.

Exactly this!
The individuals concerned who have received letters are probably too scared to post now for fear of reprisals and they need to know they aren’t alone.

It was so brave of the lady on MN to speak out. Well done for standing up to them.
What I really want to do when I get half a chance is start a Go Fund me for anyone who needs legal advice for this! And then we can post it at the top of the group page. But I don't know if it works for multiple people?
There is mention of it in the Hustle woman's thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
vkocy joined today, only posted in the SBS thread then started a thread on protecting instamums from MN and Tattle. Same posting behaviour as Bekindnotabully
I've reported that one for troll hunting. So hopefully it gets zapped soon.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.