Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a definite breach of privacy if she’s using details to then send legal letters. data is definitely being misused.

I’m not sure I believe it tbh. If someone has a letter then blank out names and post it?
This is the issue she has made these women sign gag forms and by posting them online they will get further threats of legal action against them.

The letters are from her solicitor to peoples email addresses they provided when asked to by trust pilot which were shared with the company. I don't know why you wouldn't believe these women who are now so frightened to post anything in fear, you can choose to believe it or not but SBS have put real fear into these ladies lives by having this sent over. You will only have to remember some of the the things people have said about their treatment, go back through these threads and I guarantee these women have removed their comments or themselves from these forums.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Check MN. There’s a lady distraught over there due to receiving the letter.

Trustpilot cannot give your personal details out. Which is why, when I was asked to provide more info to SBS I refused and instead provided info to TP instead.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Check MN. There’s a lady distraught over there due to receiving the letter.

Trustpilot cannot give your personal details out. Which is why, when I was asked to provide more info to SBS I refused and instead provided info to TP instead.
I’ve just read her post and if it’s true then I am absolutely disgusted with SBS.
Apparently they tied in her review with her posts on MN and said if she removes them they won’t take her to court! Poor woman is distraught.

Perhaps the anti-bullying charity should be made aware of the tactics this company uses whilst hiding under the hashtags #empoweringwomen and #bekind.

Reactions: 10
It is true. I have seen a copy of the letter being sent and the reply that needs to be returned to avoid legal action. It requires the individual to delete all reference to SBS on all forms of social media and websites.
There's a few genuinely terrified people out there today. Susie you should be heartily ashamed of yourself, you utter shithouse. You're a cyber bully of epic proportions and I am sorry I ever bought anything from you.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Surely this is illegal? My advice would be to seek legal advice, Citizens Advice bureau.
Or contact Watchdog. Also, Joe Lycett (the comedian) has a show that stands up for consumer rights.
This is blatant bullying and intimidation.

Reactions: 12
It is true. I have seen a copy of the letter being sent and the reply that needs to be returned to avoid legal action. It requires the individual to delete all reference to SBS on all forms of social media and websites.
There's a few genuinely terrified people out there today. Susie you should be heartily ashamed of yourself, you utter shithouse. You're a cyber bully of epic proportions and I am sorry I ever bought anything from you.
I second this.
I'm sorry I ever paid in to your coffers just so you could spend it scaring people. You massive massive bellend.

I've seen the letter also, it's demanding all posts on tattle are deleted and the trust pilot review deleted else Styled By Susie Limited will pursue with legal action.

Yes the person I know does know it's bullshit, but they don't have the time or money to fight against wealthy susie. This is horrible.

She's an awful bullying person and shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

I'm hopeful she goes against someone with the time and money to take her to task.

• Wow
I've seen the letter also, it's demanding all posts on tattle are deleted and the trust pilot review deleted else Styled By Susie Limited will pursue with legal action.

Yes the person I know does know it's bullshit, but they don't have the time or money to fight against wealthy susie. This is horrible.

She's an awful bullying person and shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

I'm hopeful she goes against someone with the time and money to take her to task.
Me too...and I hope this goes really public and the whole #bekind tit is exposed as complete rubbish. crappy behaviour

Reactions: 6
I doubt susie will follow through. This is probably just a desperate attempt to scare people into removing the negative comments and reviews. She surely knows she hasn't got an actual leg to stand on.

Hear hear.

Reactions: 8
I doubt susie will follow through. This is probably just a desperate attempt to scare people into removing the negative comments and reviews. She surely knows she hasn't got an actual leg to stand on.

Hear hear.
She wouldn't.
She couldn't, it would ruin her. Even IF she won, it would all be made public about how nasty she is.

Reactions: 9

Hear hear.
I agree. If that charlatan sends me a letter I'll plaster it all over everything. I can afford to challenge this in court. But that's why she's picking off the ones who are too scared to do that, because they don't want to lose their homes. Susie you're disgusting. Sue me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Question, what if we were all to collectively contact someone to try and make this public public. What if we all collectively contacted trading standards/watch dog/Joe lycett?

This is an absolute disgrace. What a vile, vile bully.

Also, @TrendTonic, I'd never actually heard of your company until this thread but your earrings are lovely. I may buy some in the future but for me that's dependant on how things pan out. I appreciate that you are your own buisness but I can't purchase from a company who is (seemingly to me) standing by SBS after hearing that they are in fact sending people legal threats. My custom won't be missed I'm sure, genuinely, your earrings are lovely and you'll no doubt have many customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I still can't get over the fact shes back on insta flogging her services all nicey nicey whilst scaring some women shitless sending them these letters. Wonder where she got that idea from? Who else has been throwing their weight around shouting I'll sue lately 🤔🤔🤔 nothing but a bunch of bullies and I repeat ABSOLUTE TWATS!!!! I feel like I need to do something but everything sent to them would just be ignored and blocked. It's so bleeping frustrating 😤😤😤 nasty cows!

I've noticed that she's literally removed ALL commenting on Instagram - she is doing her best to stop anyone from saying anything negative anywhere.

It's ironic that one of her stories says that one of the benefits of her subscription is that it gives you access to a forum where you can talk about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

Really Susie, can we??

Reactions: 11
This is the issue she has made these women sign gag forms and by posting them online they will get further threats of legal action against them.

The letters are from her solicitor to peoples email addresses they provided when asked to by trust pilot which were shared with the company. I don't know why you wouldn't believe these women who are now so frightened to post anything in fear, you can choose to believe it or not but SBS have put real fear into these ladies lives by having this sent over. You will only have to remember some of the the things people have said about their treatment, go back through these threads and I guarantee these women have removed their comments or themselves from these forums.
Sorry, i don’t mean I don’t believe she ‘wouldnt’ do it, I meant In The sense that I can’t believe the audacity of the woman to go ahead and do it.

I have been on the threads since the first one and I can see that her response to criticism is far from admirable.

She knows her service is tit and this is now another way to silence these vulnerable women. Any respect I’ve ever had for this woman has disappeared.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.