Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susie has posted that she’s ‘listened to feedback’ and is revamping the online sessions (updating the pdfs) and creating a new feedback system.
It's quite galling that on one hand she's using the feedback to improve, but on the other hand she's making threats and blocking people left right and centre

Reactions: 10
Susie has posted that she’s ‘listened to feedback’ and is revamping the online sessions (updating the pdfs) and creating a new feedback system.
While simultaneously threatening legal action toward anyone who offers unwanted (ie negative) feedback.

Reactions: 3
While simultaneously threatening legal action toward anyone who offers unwanted (ie negative) feedback.
I have moved home since I used her services so if she sends me a letter then I won't get it 🤷‍♀️ how does that work then?

Honestly I cannot believe she has gone down this route

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have moved home since I used her services so if she sends me a letter then I won't get it 🤷‍♀️ how does that work then?

Honestly I cannot believe she has gone down this route
Email I expect? Not sure. But I’m sure this is just scare tactics and it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 1
What a crappy, but at this point, unsurprising move.

I felt sorry for Susie. But I don't now.
Its a bullying tactic. Just because someone felt your product/service was sub standard, rather than make it right, you not only want to keep their hard earned money but you want to punish them aswell.
Worra cow.

Reactions: 9
I actually didn’t know that was the rule but what an absolutely awful thing to do to people who bought her services In good faith. I really hope as someone suggested that they upload a screenshot of that letter.

Susies lawyers must be working bloody overtime with all her legal letters!!

Email I expect? Not sure. But I’m sure this is just scare tactics and it’s pathetic.
Well she used my email address to block me from her insta along with all her stylists doing the same. If she wants to go down the legal route im very happy to fight it. My review is Factual

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Listened to feed back and then threatening the people who gave her said feedback with legal action. The mind boggles.
You absolutely CAN be sued for leaving a negative review. But its going to cost them a lot of money to fight it. They will not intimidate me. My review will not be deleted by me.

Edited to add:

My review is based on fact. I have contact TP and advised them I do not wish to have my details passed on because of instances like this. I’m not surprised in the slightest that this is the route they have went down, rather than addressing their own misgivings.
Mine too. I'm still waiting to hear from TP. Waiting 9 days now. I'm not going to remove my review and I'm certainly not going to be bullied by them or let others be. I've had it my whole life from people and I'm done!

Reactions: 5
How sly! Bet she's not concerned about the mental health of those she's sending threatening letters to is she? Imagine the wrong person receiving one of those for just trying to be honest in their opinion? Absolute twit! Not even sorry for calling her one! Sue me Susie! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How sly! Bet she's not concerned about the mental health of those she's sending threatening letters to is she? Imagine the wrong person receiving one of those for just trying to be honest in their opinion? Absolute twit! Not even sorry for calling her one! Sue me Susie! 🙄
Sue me Susie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck. Can you send a cease and desist to someone for expressing their opinion!? I thought that's what trustpilot was for - a place to leave your opinions on businesses.
She's off her rocker. If I get one I'll be posting it everywhere and tagging them to show people how they behave.
Your business isn't doing well 'babe', let it go and move on.

Reactions: 8
So just thought I'd reply as I am Kerry from Trend Tonic and don't like seeing my business slated. I hand make everything, Ali express is known for ripping off others brands but what your screenshot from my website is a lightning bolt which many brands do and I haven't claimed as unique. All my items are made from cork leather which is sustainable and I have a tree planted for every pair bought. I did the seasons edit with Emily as a Collaboration which is why she's 'plastered' all over the website and this has never been hidden. I was colour trained by colour me beautiful a completely seperate business to Susie and I offered her the patreon discount as a business move because it's where my customers are based. Just like I have discounts on other style pages and stylists newsletters etc. A lot of the ladies on the new group wear my earrings which I'm extremely proud and has nothing to do with being affiliated with anyone and more to do with the fact I've spent ages learning how to make bloody good earrings 😂 I think I've covered everything but I'm open and happy to answer any other questions

Reactions: 24
So just thought I'd reply as I am Kerry from Trend Tonic and don't like seeing my business slated. I hand make everything, Ali express is known for ripping off others brands but what your screenshot from my website is a lightning bolt which many brands do and I haven't claimed as unique. All my items are made from cork leather which is sustainable and I have a tree planted for every pair bought. I did the seasons edit with Emily as a Collaboration which is why she's 'plastered' all over the website and this has never been hidden. I was colour trained by colour me beautiful a completely seperate business to Susie and I offered her the patreon discount as a business move because it's where my customers are based. Just like I have discounts on other style pages and stylists newsletters etc. A lot of the ladies on the new group wear my earrings which I'm extremely proud and has nothing to do with being affiliated with anyone and more to do with the fact I've spent ages learning how to make bloody good earrings 😂 I think I've covered everything but I'm open and happy to answer any other questions
I’ve not seen any #ad #aff etc on any of the posts from SBS or the stylists (past or present) when advertising your items. And that is what they’re doing.

Reactions: 11
Yeah props to you for coming and defending your business, I get that. But if affiliate deals or advertising is being done, then the ASA guidelines need to be followed.
I'm more than happy for the people I follow to make money from business deals but it NEEDS TO BE TRANSPARENT. I want to know the background behind the recommendation.

Reactions: 9
They haven't been advertising my products that they haven't paid for, if they've bought the earrings and are wearing them do they need to post #ad? The seasons edit is a Collaboration, we designed it together and it's written all over the website that it was made with Emily? Does everyone who's bought my earrings and is an 'influencer' need to put #ad?

I don't understand all this ista influencer shite...so.... If someone was given a product for free and posted it they'd have to tag #gifted?
If someone is paid to promote the product its #ad?
Or if they promote a product and gain money from swipe ups etc is it #affiliate?
Just so I can get this straight 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 4
I gave Susie a pair when I started last year and Emily and Karina model the seasons edit so they were free in exchange for pictures I could use. All others have been bought by them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.