Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all I am so sick of this industry . I’ve created a new account but I’m formerly a VIP poster on here , removed myself as was fed up giving them my time and energy too
Much but feel too strongly I had to come on to call out the back scratching and hood winking again .. the Earings they are all touting , without declaring advert .. judge for yourself . Yes support local and small business but also PleAse be bleeping transparent if you are promoting a friend, client, fellow Scratcher and play but the rules .. they are all at it ...

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Hello all I am so sick of this industry . I’ve created a new account but I’m formerly a VIP poster on here , removed myself as was fed up giving them my time and energy too
Much but feel too strongly I had to come on to call out the back scratching and hood winking again .. the Earings they are all touting , without declaring advert .. judge for yourself . Yes support local and small business but also PleAse be bleeping transparent if you are promoting a friend, client, fellow Scratcher and play but the rules .. they are all at it ...
So the earrings they get are just cheap ones from ali express that are marked up?!

I don’t think anyone in susies team mark ads when they most definitely are. The twelve middle row are her friends apparently, she’s obviously pushing that store to her followers...even I’ve been tempted to go there previously with the way she promotes it...! Plus all the Warehouse touting, the fact she had a press discount there and did somelaunches etc for their new collections... it is all an ad! She prides herself on ‘no affiliates/ads‘ but it couldn’t be further from the truth!!

The thing with Susie is/was she is down to earth and wants to come across as your friend, ‘one of the girls’, and I think that’s why so many women are upset With her. They feel used by her!! ...they let her in and she has used them and then spat them out (kicked out of the FB group!).. I really don’t think she’ll ever build up her business back to where it was. The trust in her has gone.
I know her followers haven’t reduced on Instagram, which I am suprised about, but maybe They are a different group than the FB followers, maybe they don’t know about the drama so much. Plus a lot of people will be ‘hate follows’ now

Reactions: 11
Ha!
Interestingly I saw another member of the FB group wearing them, someone who has been defending SBS and slagging off Tattle/MN. Aaaand I noticed in one of SBS's insta stories the same woman had featured in a magazine article this Summer about how SBS had changed her life!

ETA: I take that back about the woman wearing the earrings, I must have got confused with someone else, but she did feature in the magazine article!

Also just saw that the owner of Trend Tonic is on the group and claims to make them herself...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t think they aren’t made by that lady I was just pointing out that the style isn’t exactly unique yet they are going on about thise earnings as if they are + highliting the shadiness and fact that they are all Promoting each other’s goods and services on line without declaring “ad” “gifted” etc and Susie claiming she never does affiliate links etc . I actually think if the materials used are as claimed then good on the lady For the idea , but eveyone needs to be clear and stop hoodwinking their followers into thinking They are doing them a favour

earring lady is “colour theory” trained so either knows susie from training or was a client or friend

emiy is on TreNd tonic page clearly being an advert wearing them and is also promoting them

sbs offers “exclusive discounts” for them

as ad aD ad

it’s the same with the shop mentioned above And god knows what else. If they want to play and promote and grow online they need to stop this school playground crying tit, educate themselves on the rules and apply them .

Reactions: 2
Interesting that- it always annoyed me how often she had to make out she was the boss. It was rather obvious considering the business was in her name but she still liked to post her “boss” comments a lot I felt, especially since the other stylists all cost the same for getting an analysis/personal shop.
That used to annoy me too. Lots of posts about them working for her rather than with her, which I always thought odd given her "commitment" to female empowerment etc...

That used to annoy me too. Lots of posts about them working for her rather than with her, which I always thought odd given her "commitment" to female empowerment etc...
The boss babe mentality sold by other boss babes trying to make money off of wanna be boss babes. 🤮

But don’t calls me babe because im a feminist trying to “lift other women up” . Are you? Or are you just trying to run a business like any other business person ?

Be careful anyone that replies to the trust pilot request for more information Susie will use that information to then track you and send you a letter from a law firm with legal threat to demand you delete the review or she will take legal action. She is still doing it this week.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Be careful anyone that replies to the trust pilot request for more information Susie will use that information to then track you and send you a letter from a law firm with legal threat to demand you delete the review or she will take legal action. She is still doing it this week.
Well that sounds like a breach of every privacy and freedom of speech law under the sun 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
as ad aD ad

it’s the same with the shop mentioned above And god knows what else. If they want to play and promote and grow online they need to stop this school playground crying tit, educate themselves on the rules and apply them .
Take screenshots and Complain to the ASA

I believe anytime the SBS crowd post on their Instagram about ‘services going live’ etc they should be adding Ad

if TP are sharing information provided in support of their review with SBS, then that’s a breach of their Privacy Code

Reactions: 11
Maybe should be taking some of that patreon generates revenue and getting all the sbs team trained on ASA regs and data handling regs before throwing their weight around legally for people sharing Their opinions & experiences .

Is that actually true? She can’t do that. People are entitled to leave reviews. This woman is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Afraid this is true, she's going after people that are honest and prove they are a customer. Then uses that she knows who they are for her to get a legal letter sent to. The letter says that if the review is deleted no further action will be pursued so she is relying on scaring people who don't want the wasted money and energy to fight it. She must be having success at doing this hense why she's still up to it this week. I used to feel sorry for her, but she's learnt nothing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I hope anyone who receives a letter from SBS solicitors edits their TP review and adds a photo of the letter to demonstrate their bullying tactics

Reactions: 16
Wish I'd bought her services now, I'd tell her to bring it on! Let her waste her money on a lawyer who will tell her she has absolutely zero case. Absolutely laughable.

Afraid this is true, she's going after people that are honest and prove they are a customer. Then uses that she knows who they are for her to get a legal letter sent to. The letter says that if the review is deleted no further action will be pursued so she is relying on scaring people who don't want the wasted money and energy to fight it. She must be having success at doing this hense why she's still up to it this week. I used to feel sorry for her, but she's learnt nothing.
This is ridiculous and dictatorial. Everyone knows it's not nice to receive criticism but you CANNOT use legal threats against negative reviews. Using the law and threats of court proceedings and the potential financial costs that might ensue so that you can keep your reputation looking shiny bright smacks of something very dictator-like. I have felt a lot of sympathy for Susie but this is bleeping ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Can I ask how you know this is true and also exactly what basis she wants them removed?

Reactions: 3
What??!!!! Tell me this isn’t true about the threatening legal letters about legitimate negative reviews???!!! 🤯🤯🤯

You absolutely CAN be sued for leaving a negative review. But its going to cost them a lot of money to fight it. They will not intimidate me. My review will not be deleted by me.

Edited to add:
A tightening of the law in 2013, means businesses now must show a defamatory comment has caused it, or is likely to cause, 'serious financial loss'.

What makes a comment defamatory?
This is not to say you can't be negative about a business in a review. However, your criticism must be based on fact.

"Put simply, a comment becomes defamatory when the reviewer has posted an untruth, or is deliberately misleading the reader,"
My review is based on fact. I have contact TP and advised them I do not wish to have my details passed on because of instances like this. I’m not surprised in the slightest that this is the route they have went down, rather than addressing their own misgivings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Susie has posted that she’s ‘listened to feedback’ and is revamping the online sessions (updating the pdfs) and creating a new feedback system.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.