Stylebydeni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I not surprised that Deni is appropriating other cultures? That’s what he has been doing for years to women!

Reactions: 9
Oh my using trump as an example of a good person turning into a villain? By the time of Apprentice he had already raped and sexually assaulted multiple women… I think Deni is trying to be controversial or inflammatory for the sake of it without realising their examples are really weak and can be undone with 2 spicy neurones worth of thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow we have quite a few new members here.

Deni said that if brands are not aligned with his views they can drop him.
Deni said today that if people don’t like his posts they can unfollow him.

Deni gets dropped from a few brands and have a tantrum trying to twist things around and making the brands to look bad.

So Deni says one thing but act different than that. His ego got hurt by being rejected by so many brands.

Reactions: 5
It is such a coincidence that Deni dropped the management and suddenly in less than a week Deni manage to burn to the ground all he built.
On the news it says that his previous management was responsible for Deni’s career reaching new heights.

I don’t like some of the language Deni uses as I find them too vulgar. But I actually hope that he can find himself while travelling and do not post pictures or videos doing drugs, cause that would be bad.
PRU Corrigan is a highly regarded pro especially concerning the management of influencers, I’d say she could see Deni was spiralling and wisely made the decision to seperate from them knowing their standards and ideals could no longer align with the brands they were representing. As PRU put it, things change and some things end sooner than you thought it would. Without PRU on board, Deni will need to find very different brands to work with given his newfound transparency. God help you Mama Todorovik, please don’t let her lose that business in Geelong she and Rocky have slaved their guts out in and made such a success 🙏🏻

Reactions: 18
PRU Corrigan is a highly regarded pro especially concerning the management of influencers, I’d say she could see Deni was spiralling and wisely made the decision to seperate from them knowing their standards and ideals could no longer align with the brands they were representing. As PRU put it, things change and some things end sooner than you thought it would. Without PRU on board, Deni will need to find very different brands to work with given his newfound transparency. God help you Mama Todorovik, please don’t let her lose that business in Geelong she and Rocky have slaved their guts out in and made such a success 🙏🏻
The Deni said it feels like he was the one who ended the relationship. But maybe PRU were the one who did it.
She was probably responsible to make Deni who he is as an influenza and Deni probably thought that he was so well known that he can do everything without her.

I can see his popularity declining even further with all this erratic behaviour.
But still Deni does not take responsibility for his actions. Everyone else is the problem not him.
Deni seems to be a PR nightmare and we can’t blame anyone for not wanting to work with him.

Reactions: 7
The Deni said it feels like he was the one who ended the relationship. But maybe PRU were the one who did it.
She was probably responsible to make Deni who he is as an influenza and Deni probably thought that he was so well known that he can do everything without her.

I can see his popularity declining even further with all this erratic behaviour.
But still Deni does not take responsibility for his actions. Everyone else is the problem not him.
Deni seems to be a PR nightmare and we can’t blame anyone for not wanting to work with him.
Absolutely agree, whatever way it went, PRU needed to sever ties, she’s far too experienced and ethical in this market to not keep the big brands happy and aligned with her talent, there is no controlling Deni at this point, they are a law unto them selves right now, pray for Deni in Paris and hope the break abroad does their mental health the world of good 🙏🏻

Reactions: 9
I imagine Pru put out many fires for Deni. She is far too accomplished to have they/him sour her reputation.
Deni doesn’t need Paris. He needs rehab.

Met him a few years back also coincidentally via an event that we used Pru and her One Daydream team. He was lovely and sweet. Still working at Cosmo, down to earth. This new version of Deni - his arrogance and superiority is another level.

I can’t imagine with his current behaviour that brands would sign him on. He is just too toxic at the moment. Brands want to sell product not have their brand smeared and tarred by Deni’s behaviour and attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Met him a few years back also coincidentally via an event that we used Pru and her One Daydream team. He was lovely and sweet. Still working at Cosmo, down to earth. This new version of Deni - his arrogance and superiority is another level.
Deni is so arrogant atm that maybe this arrogance is to mask his own insecurities.

As we saw he said he does not care about being dropped by brands and that he has financial freedom to travel and buy his apartment if he wants, but at the same he is whinging about being dropped and has created all these side hustles.
Which makes us wonder what exactly is real, true and what is not.

Deni talks about privilege all the time but he is the first one to want to try and feel superior by mentioning that he only wear expensive designers and trying to belittle others.

Reactions: 6
Hey Deni! 👋🏻 Where are your great friends like Leigha Campbell coming out in support of you? Seems like silence from her, Mamamia and all your mates. Have you asked them?
Try to keep your tit together in Paris babe and don’t burn any more bridges. Oh, and stop making generalised ignorant racist statements ✌🏻. Just shoosh for a bit. 😘

Reactions: 17
Are they going to Paris?

Can they stay there? Melbourne doesn't want him, and especially Brunswick. Cya later alligator!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are they going to Paris?

Can they stay there? Melbourne doesn't want him, and especially Brunswick. Cya later alligator!
Oh no I like Paris and will be there soon. No one wants this trainwreck in Paris either. Maybe Deni should consider live in Sydney it is way more his vibe.
---
What happened to not be on SM and take a break while in Paris?

I bet he is probably sort of addicted to his social media like a lot of influenzas are. They can’t stay away.

Deni if you want to have any sort of influencer life and respect from PR companies and brands, learn to take a break and exit when needed. Let people forget about all this mess for a bit than you come back.

Maybe he does not want to clear with image. Maybe he wants people to think he is this unreliable all over the place person.

Reactions: 3
Why do these influencers do/post something controversial, say they are having a social media break and keep posting 😂😂

It’s because they are addicted to the dopamine they get from the validation of strangers. Deni can’t stop or else where will they get fake online love? Bags bags bags ❄🥶

* The 'dopamine loop'
For some users of social media, their brains may increase dopamine when they engage with Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram or other social media platforms. When a user gets a like, a retweet, an emoticon notification, the brain receives a flood of dopamine and sends it along reward pathways*

Reactions: 6
Is it me or have they gone more manic and full on since the new partner came on the scene. Is the partner encouraging this? Is it a positive relationship?

Reactions: 12
It’s because they are addicted to the dopamine they get from the validation of strangers. Deni can’t stop or else where will they get fake online love? Bags bags bags ❄🥶
They are definitely addicted to the dopamine. It is all about getting validation from strangers.
In the past people would get validation from strangers in a bar or on the street paying them a complement but nowadays it is all online.

When we see all these girls who loves to post nearly naked pics. They are all seeking praise and validation. It is an ego booster. Some times it shows how insecure they are.

Deni is really insecure and it shows. Not just as a person but on his romantic relationships.
He needs to grow up a bit cause sometimes I feel he behaves like 10 years old.
---
Is it me or have they gone more manic and full on since the new partner came on the scene. Is the partner encouraging this? Is it a positive relationship?
Deni is in a polyamorous relationship. It seems like he has one partner and a few side pieces.

He went 🤪 I think one day after the management ditched him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.