Stylebydeni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only caught the last few minutes but surely Deni’s loved ones can get them some more help. I can’t follow them as it’s bad for my mental health!
---
They have writing on their cupboards and now walls. Surely this is new behaviour?

Reactions: 13
Well the no shopping of new clothes lasted all of 5 minutes 💁🏼‍♀️ and making shops stay open for him….. who the duck does he think he is….. seriously!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Um ok. I’m ready to hear from Mia and Leigh on this. Lol they must be bracing for impact. What a 🎢. Deni is spiralling.
---

Also with an undercurrent of rage!!
yeah so weird to write a gushy farewell post about Mamamia style / WAYW .. and then next post: BOOM. mamamia didn’t support their podcast idea on allyship… whaaaat so confusing.

ALSO. Latest post: excusing Dolce and Gabbana’s homophobia. Umm what?! You call yourself a queer rights advocate but want to support D&G??? They’ve been problematic on multiple occasions for many years.. including their Sinophobic/racist/misogynistic ad.. I do believe we “cancel” people too easily sometimes but D&G deserve to be cancelled ..

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Woahhhh! Lay off the pipe darls!

He does realize plenty of us don't get job opportunities yeah!? That's all that happened!? It's not that bleeping deep. Stop making it something it's not.

This is one hell of a brat attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol a number of us called Deni out on the D&G post and now they’ve closed all the comments.. can’t deal with the criticism..

Their page is so chaotic atm.. and continuing to lose even more followers.. now 81.2K.. his BFF Leigh will overtake him soon lol.

initially I was watching everything like it’s a train wreck but now it’s actually getting really hard to watch such a spectacular self flagellation .. I feel like it’s really bad for my mental health to watch deni.. might have to mute their content

Reactions: 12
Well the no shopping of new clothes lasted all of 5 minutes 💁🏼‍♀️ and making shops stay open for him….. who the duck does he think he is….. seriously!!!!!!
The mega consumerism started to turn me off Deni before the developments of the last few weeks. Buying things for their ‘archive’… darl you’re not exactly a fashion historian.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They need to call the CAT team. Genuinely. I find this very sad.

Reactions: 13
They need to call the CAT team. Genuinely. I find this very sad.
It’s awful. They need serious help before they blow up their entire life. I don’t understand why their partner hasn’t stepped in at the very least.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.