Stylebydeni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="notahater1010,
---

Deni is in a polyamorous relationship. It seems like he has one partner and a few side pieces.

He went šŸ¤Ŗ I think one day after the management ditched him.
[/QUOTE]

I feel like the wheels have been coming off for a few weeks. The full on pashing on the red carpet (and comparing it to when Nicole Kidman and Keith snuggle on the red carpet-not the same. I would be Side eyeing any couple-gay or straight who were full on pashing for attention like they were. I feel like you can show representation of a gay relationship in a less full on way ). The dropping the in love after a few weeks. The being open about drugs chat-no one is shocked, but you donā€™t need to say itā€¦. Iā€™m sure there is more too.

Reactions: 8
Thereā€™s no way Deni will take a breakā€¦.Paris is CoNtEnT. Plus a bit of self discovery weā€™ll all hear about after the disaster of the past few weeks.
The platform is their everything. Validation, attention, ego, pay cheque, friends - everything. No way theyā€™ll stay away, even if itā€™s the best thing for them.
Where are their dead bodies and besties for them now?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Deni has lost some followers since the drugs stuff.

Do whatever you want but people does not need to know the intimate details of ones life.

He did removed the first Paris video. Maybe he realised that it is best to be off.

Reactions: 2
Holy duck! Deni was pretending to fly to Paris WTFFFF. ā€œParisā€ was code for being hospitalised omg.. they just flashed a hospital ID band on the wrist.. And in that very same Insta story theyā€™re announcing launch of the new media company. Make it make sense! Also stop making so many new Instagram accounts .. thats like what 3 in the last week????

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hello darling media....
First post and no mention of tattle.. common Deni! Not talking bout us cos the thread has slowed.. don't worry you've got us talking again!
---
Holy duck! Deni was pretending to fly to Paris WTFFFF. ā€œParisā€ was code for being hospitalised omg.. they just flashed a hospital ID band on the wrist.. And in that very same Insta story theyā€™re announcing launch of the new media company. Make it make sense! Also stop making so many new Instagram accounts .. thats like what 3 in the last week????
šŸƒ goes back to listen to what Deni actually said..

The duck... social experiment šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

So what the duck was the premium economy BS???

Thatā€™s so fucked up

Iā€™m glad they were getting help but they didnā€™t even really leave social media?

Also by doing this they have added to the shame and stigma about seeking help for mental health

Reactions: 13
So what the duck was the premium economy BS???
I know šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ They literally thought they were doing something there, creating some ā€œworking class boy travels premium economyā€ rags to riches storyline..

The duck... social experiment šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Seriously.. in what way is faking a trip a social experiment? Someone needs to take their phone away. I reckon the media company is in response to being dropped by Mamamia. Their announcement will be: ā€œNEW podcast by Hello Darlings Media!ā€ Fashion Flippa, Deni+Grace (what even is that? I donā€™t understand what theyā€™re trying to do..), and now Media.. They can barely keep themselves together and now launching 3 projects?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I donā€™t understand the trip to Paris, the carry on about the premium economy. Was it all a delusion or is Deni saying they can do this type of make believe post for their clients? So they were in hospital getting a diagnosis but have still got the band on. Perhaps going back?

Just take a break, get the help and chill. Now isnā€™t the time to launch a new IG business page. They have three additional ones fashion flippa, stylist one and now this hello darlings media šŸ˜³

Well itā€™s what people who are manic do. A million things (publicly) and none of them well

Reactions: 9
OMG I rest my case šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t know what to say. How can someone ā€œfakeā€ a trip to Paris and say it was a social experiment. This is crazy.
He really needs intervention from his family and friends cause normal people donā€™t do that.

Deni has launched 4 instasā€¦one if to perve on Brunswick people..fashionflippaā€¦Deni and Grace and now his own media company.

How about picking one thing and doing it well?!? instead of trying to do lots all at once and probably half arsed all.

I am in shock how he is delusional with this lie.

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t understand the trip to Paris, the carry on about the premium economy. Was it all a delusion or is Deni saying they can do this type of make believe post for their clients?

Well itā€™s what people who are manic do. A million things (publicly) and none of them well
Itā€™s just not normal to push a lie that far.. clearly the video of the plane was from the past so they lied about flying premium economy for the ā€œfirstā€ time.. and then pretending to use the plane wifi to edit their video.. and saying ā€œIā€™ll have this video ready for when you guys wake upā€ as though theyā€™re posting from a different time zone.. and saying theyā€™ll join Brisbane writers festival via zoom cos theyā€™ll be in Paris.. wtf.. itā€™s just such an elaborate lie. Follower count dropped even more to 81.6K with this latest ā€œannouncementā€.. werenā€™t they on 85K before the whole drug scandal? Soon their BFF Leigh will have more followers than them!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is not good at all for them. I think more will leave after today. People donā€™t like to be lied/tricked.
8813FFF3-CE12-49F5-85F8-2F88D2CDF4B8.jpeg

• Wow
Like many people here, I used to really love Deni. And I still do. Whether drugs or just mental illness, heā€™s clearly going through a manic episode and it is desperately sad. I know other people on this forum simply dislike him and thatā€™s their prerogative. But I just donā€™t feel I have anywhere else to share this.

Ways social media can be fake

- photoshopping photos
- only seeing a highlight reel of peoples lives
- having a camera set up which then films an influencer waking up and yawning

When you make a fake vlog with videos on a plane and then have shots of Paris and say youā€™re in Parisā€¦ that is literally lying and being manipulative. Social media was the medium it which DENI chose to lie and be fake. Lawd. All of this is so illogical and clearly somewhat of a manic episode, Now that the hospital check in is confirmed - I genuinely do hope they get better. Itā€™s toxic behaviour nevertheless but I hope they come out the other side

Reactions: 16
Did Deni actually got dropped by mamamia?

When I read Deniā€™s post saying if he canā€™t get a sit on a table, he will build his own. I thought straight away that he may have been dropped. It seems bitter but its his own doing. So gotta face the consequences of his actions.

Maybe now he will understand who is truly his friends and who isnā€™t.

Reactions: 9
WTAF is going onā€¦. All these posts deleted?!?!? Another new business and pageā€¦. Iā€™m so confused is he or isnā€™t he in Paris - I missed the hospital tag story (anyone got pics?)

Interesting though he has stopped following ex manager pru and one day management - she is still following him.

He just sound like someone who doesnā€™t want to work a 9-5 job. Trying to create drama to stay in the obscure public sphere. He lost his job at Cosmo mag when it folded and then went home to his mum in Geelong, worked in their cleaning business. Covid came alongā€¦unemployed and now ā€¦ well heā€™s off his chops. Heā€™s living off hype and exaggerated eccentricity. No core or substance.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.