Stylebydeni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow skipped through most parts of that saved live. This dude is a wanker.

Compares Eddy McGuire , Dan Andrews etc to drug dealers. Service providers.

Good job Pru Corrigan and Daydream dropped him. I can’t see any brands working with him with his current behaviour. Is this behaviour drug withdrawals?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh boy, I feel like we're about to witness the full spiral of Deni unfortunately. There's been so many concerning posts the last couple weeks and it honestly feels tip of the iceberg to me. Hope they log off and find the help they need asap.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
sorry but seems reasonable ... Mamamia is a women's media company .... also Deni is a loose canon- evidently- I think that would prompt the response more than anything.

Reactions: 10
Wow I listened to the live and these are some of the highlights:

Said that all minorities smoke or share as cigarrete.

He said that all cops are bad. That police isn’t good. He even said shoot me like you did with George Floyd ( and he mentioned other names)

He called his mom a witch at some point. So weird

He mentioned his vogue cover and all his accomplishments.
I could tell that he think so highly of himself because of these things. So it seems like he can’t understand how people cannot like him.

He said that Bonds said that they are a kids/family brand too and drugs does not alighn. He said that he worked at Pacific Brands and used to buy bags ( coke) for people there.

He said that if he tries to kill himself it was cause DM comments etc…

And he mentioned Tattle he said that all messages will be sent to the police that. And that no one can call him a pedophile.
“Now no one has ever called him a pedophile, so not sure what is on.”

He also said that if he kills himself is because of our comments. If we want to witch about him we can do that in a private group.
“Sorry Deni this is a private group. If you keep on checking here is cause you are nosey”

He also said DM I believe on insta saying they know where he lives and he better stay with one eye open.

To finish he said that his manager said that he was too hard to manage. And that he is not the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
sorry but seems reasonable ... Mamamia is a women's media company .... also Deni is a loose canon- evidently- I think that would prompt the response more than anything.
It’s BS anyway…Deni was already co host of a podcast at Mamamia. And Andrew Daddo (not a woman as far as I know) was the co host of This Glorious Mess for years. Seems like Deni absolutely cannot stand any kind of constructive criticism or hearing the word no. And when they don’t get their own way, they have a tantrum and start with the name-calling.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s BS anyway…Deni was already co host of a podcast at Mamamia. And Andrew Daddo (not a woman as far as I know) was the co host of This Glorious Mess for years. Seems like Deni absolutely cannot stand any kind of constructive criticism or hearing the word no. And when they don’t get their own way, they have a tantrum and start with the name-calling.
Like a true spoilt brat…. Throwing all the toys out of the cot having a true tanty.

Reactions: 8
Maybe Leigh already has her contact in cyber crime onto us to share with Deni.
Just kidding, Leigh will drop them like a hot potato now there’s nothing in it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if he has done any self reflection and realised why all his supposed dead body/ friends that are family have very quickly dumped his arse.

Reactions: 4
true actually. Osher also did a podcast for them years ago.

Like many people here, I used to really love Deni. And I still do. Whether drugs or just mental illness, he’s clearly going through a manic episode and it is desperately sad. I know other people on this forum simply dislike him and that’s their prerogative. But I just don’t feel I have anywhere else to share this.
Agreed, this is very sad, I worry for Deni but I’m also really concerned for his hard working parents, this will be a lot for them.

Deni said on his live that he has a lot of people on his corner and supporting him. He did mentioned Leigh.

They support him but no one comments in any of his posts…so that says it all.

If his management said he is too hard to handle and they make $ out of him…I can only imagine what his friends sau.

I watched the live. Time I’ll never get back. So much word salad. Off the lexapro. No wonder they are struggling. Incredibly manic with delusions of grandeur.
Also a massive rant about Tattle and how it’s reported to the police and they have all the receipts. 😆 OK babe.
In all seriousness they need help and to be off social media. Risk to themselves and others by the sound of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok, this is looking bad, good on PRU trying to get him some help, sadly he won’t accept any help or advice, his mum needs to get the CAT team in immediately for his own safety now…..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.