Style By Deni #8 Bad Boy, Bad Boy, whatya gunna do, whatya gunna do when the Tattle Tarts come for you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Style By Deni #8 Bad Boy, Bad Boy, whatya gunna do, whatya gunna do when the Tattle Tarts come for you

Congratulations @CeruleanBlue for the winning title! You win a one on one session with Deni on BRANDING and the importance of REBRANDING. The session goes for 14 hours. BYO baby chew toy ✌🏻

Also acknowledgement of @StickyTapeTits title which was gracefully taken out of the running due to the speedy nature of which Metal Manalo came and went. We may see you again #padampam

Not sure if anyone is game to recap the tit show of the past few days the wheels have well and truly come off! 🎡🎪🚔👮‍♀️🚓🚨

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Who had time for a recrap when we get through a thread in 4 days?!?! I might start moving in to predictions. Mind you, it’s a struggle when I’m competing with batshit crazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the new thread Michy!

Now that he knows that we’re onto him with his fake accounts and trying to send out his own sex tape, I honestly have no idea what will happen next. I hope Pablo or Kaleidoscope call it out. We all predicted it back when the tapes were “stolen”, but my jaw is still on the floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do you know what I find so weird - Dodo is reeling off all these names of people (talking about a few days ago), that literally aren’t even following him anymore? Like wouldn’t you be that freaking embarrassed? Like that chick that worked for him, thelightbulbexpress - doesn’t follow him?! Yet he was mentioning her? I haven’t checked others but I’m sure it’s the same. Like he is either so f’d in the head or he literally thinks these little sad piss poor stories are going to take him back in time? Such a dumb fck
---
Do you know what I find so weird - Dodo is reeling off all these names of people (talking about a few days ago), that literally aren’t even following him anymore? Like wouldn’t you be that freaking embarrassed? Like that chick that worked for him, thelightbulbexpress - doesn’t follow him?! Yet he was mentioning her? I haven’t checked others but I’m sure it’s the same. Like he is either so f’d in the head or he literally thinks these little sad piss poor stories are going to take him back in time? Such a dumb fck
oops dodo, was going for dodi But itkind of works ha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well duck me. That thread moved faster than our ball on the netball court 😳
What a ride it’s been detective tarts!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I tried. My thumbs got tired at page 15 of the last thread 😅 (btw, how the hell did that only start with Johnny Farns and a chew toy, it feels like it’s been a year?!)

Short re-crap

Deni was he then they then she (colloquially). They were rebranding as a drag queen, (RIP mental monolo), and starting a Geelong version of This is Your Life, with stars direct from the phone book (feat. Iconic cobblers). HELLLOO, ICON! (Plus a little Irish jig to start the week off right, we all needed a dose of the tripod), thank you denidarlingdollTM!

Once the drugs wore off, a plain ol’ non drag rebrand was in order - thanks Meta for the account merge. Followers continued to drop, but it’s okay cos there’s still ONE post allowed comments to suck the new subscribers in, and engagement isn’t about followers, doll.

We’ve learned a lot about Nivea, know his grandma might be alive and could all quite easily rebrand anything in our pantries. Oh, and have you guys heard of chatGPT? Can’t wait to see the presentation it put together for Den’s business.

Still not allowed to comment on the TLM matter for “legal reasons” but we have had an assistant, new manager and flippa item refunds. Not to mention iconic pizza with auntie Klubin, a member of the stylebydeni team. What a multidisciplinary visionary, doing vigilante tit.

After wearing through all of his nieces chew toys in two days, Deni is now in his masc era, sober, doll. We have Pablo & Kaleidoscope news taking this on on socials, the reports to the ACCC and the like are flooding in, AND, in the truly iconic, the tattle tarts have broken the case of the “sex tape”…. the call was coming from inside the house.

What will come in the next four days til thread #9?

Will his skincare get shipped from Sydney to his AirBnB? Will we meet meet his new manager (which I’m convinced is a 15 year old waitress from the cafe)? Will mummy and daddy evict him over one too many benders from free pouring blend 43? Or will he flip all of Maca’s Kmart Tees? Lookout Geelong, the colloquial she is coming for ya xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I tried. My thumbs got tired at page 15 of the last thread 😅 (btw, how the hell did that only start with Johnny Farns and a chew toy, it feels like it’s been a year?!)

Short re-crap

Deni was he then they then she (colloquially). They were rebranding as a drag queen, (RIP mental monolo), and starting a Geelong version of This is Your Life, with stars direct from the phone book (feat. Iconic cobblers). HELLLOO, ICON! (Plus a little Irish jig to start the week off right, we all needed a dose of the tripod), thank you denidarlingdollTM!

Once the drugs wore off, a plain ol’ non drag rebrand was in order - thanks Meta for the account merge. Followers continued to drop, but it’s okay cos there’s still ONE post allowed comments to suck the new subscribers in, and engagement isn’t about followers, doll.

We’ve learned a lot about Nivea, know his grandma might be alive and could all quite easily rebrand anything in our pantries. Oh, and have you guys heard of chatGPT? Can’t wait to see the presentation it put together for Den’s business.

Still not allowed to comment on the TLM matter for “legal reasons” but we have had an assistant, new manager and flippa item refunds. Not to mention iconic pizza with auntie Klubin, a member of the stylebydeni team. What a multidisciplinary visionary, doing vigilante tit.

After wearing through all of his nieces chew toys in two days, Deni is now in his masc era, sober, doll. We have Pablo & Kaleidoscope news taking this on on socials, the reports to the ACCC and the like are flooding in, AND, in the truly iconic, the tattle tarts have broken the case of the “sex tape”…. the call was coming from inside the house.

What will come in the next four days til thread #9?

Will his skincare get shipped from Sydney to his AirBnB? Will we meet meet his new manager (which I’m convinced is a 15 year old waitress from the cafe)? Will mummy and daddy evict him over one too many benders from free pouring blend 43? Or will he flip all of Maca’s Kmart Tees? Lookout Geelong, the colloquial she is coming for ya xoxo
thanks, surely there's more shenanigans to be had hopefully tomorrow, will see you all at training

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Congratulations @CeruleanBlue for the winning title! You win a one on one session with Deni on BRANDING and the importance of REBRANDING. The session goes for 14 hours. BYO baby chew toy ✌🏻

Also acknowledgement of @StickyTapeTits title which was gracefully taken out of the running due to the speedy nature of which Metal Manalo came and went. We may see you again #padampam

Not sure if anyone is game to recap the tit show of the past few days the wheels have well and truly come off! 🎡🎪🚔👮‍♀️🚓🚨
I noticed this thread isn’t linked with the others. Maybe due to the spaces in the name??? No wiki link attached - just a heads up. Not sure if it’s an easy fix?

Reactions: 4
I’d forgotten about his blog, lolling at the fact that the title “Boy with the Prada Backpack” is clearly a rip off from Confessions of a Shopaholic’s Girl With the Green Scarf. I’d say he’s never had an original thought but staging your own burglary of niche market shirts and sex tapes is pretty original 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed this thread isn’t linked with the others. Maybe due to the spaces in the name??? No wiki link attached - just a heads up. Not sure if it’s an easy fix?
Hey they usually link automatically so I’ll see if it can request that.

Added it as a tag and yes looks like it was how I wrote his name. Next time no spaces!

Reactions: 6
HOLY.tit that last thread was WILD!!! I kept thinking it reminded me of don’t duck with cats but as always, more than one person beat me to it 😂
Don’t duck with Tattle Tarts!!
Almost ready to quit my job and walk out on my family so I can partake in the detective work which, can I say, is absolutely stellar 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.