Style Swoon #2 Looney Swoony in her pink palace, treating all the free tradies with malice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperately trying to crack the travel insta game!!

She dresses so much older than her age
was just going to say, she dresses like a 60 year old mother. While there is nothing wrong with that style on a 60 year old, isn’t she mid to late 30s!? Also lol to her tagging her earrings as “bought in Almancil” like grand Sarah just say you got them in Portugal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
was just going to say, she dresses like a 60 year old mother. While there is nothing wrong with that style on a 60 year old, isn’t she mid to late 30s!? Also lol to her tagging her earrings as “bought in Almancil” like grand Sarah just say you got them in Portugal 😂😂
The black strap nuns shoes are sending me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How dare you all she’s just lost 197lbs from intermittent fasting and she’s doing her upmost to show you how toned she is in her brand new wardrobe from Next 😂😂😂

• Haha
How dare you all she’s just lost 197lbs from intermittent fasting and she’s doing her upmost to show you how toned she is in her brand new wardrobe from Next 😂😂😂
She must have stopped the intermittent fasting. She’s looking a little soft!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she honestly think people want to copy her to wardrobe?! Yes Sarah we can tell your clothes are ancient, you also look ancient in them!
And yes I also thought she looked pregnant...more content perhaps

• Haha
Does anyone else think she is full of filler? I noticed a while ago, maybe a year ago, that she looked older almost overnight. It wasn’t when she had Nathan it was after that. Whatever she has done to her face has aged her a lot, she used to have a very youthful face. I think it might be lip and cheek filler

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think she is full of filler? I noticed a while ago, maybe a year ago, that she looked older almost overnight. It wasn’t when she had Nathan it was after that. Whatever she has done to her face has aged her a lot, she used to have a very youthful face. I think it might be lip and cheek filler
I can't say I have but I wouldn't be the best at noticing. However, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she had.

I find it funny how she freaks out at things like tap water but then happily uses UV light on her nails. Personally, don't have an issue with either but find it interesting how people can be so selective about what they think is or isn't harmful. Of course, if it's paying then it doesn't matter 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs a makeover for sure. Her style is very frumpy.

Reactions: 3
She should’ve spent the €97 on her own clothes versus swimwear for a 1 year old that he will grow out of in a few months 😂 also you’d get better in Dunnes, penneys or M&S, why didn’t she just stick a big tshirt on him!!!!

• Haha
Maybe someone might teach her some words & grammar while she is in there!
Also, why is Nathan being intubated? Isn’t that where a tube is put down to keep someone breathing… that’s not the norm for a surgery?

Reactions: 1
Well maybe if she didn’t glue those kids to her tits until they’re 5 years old they wouldn’t have ✨sEpArAtIoN aNxIeTy✨

Has herself to blame yet has a problem with everyone else for not indulging her creepily close relationship with those kids

We know you read here Sarah, Hi👋🏻
You have way too many bathrooms in that money pit of a house, I would say more but I’d have to charge for my unqualified interiors advice just like you😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Did this thing not go to school? “Atleast” is not a word. We can add that to the list of words she makes up, “banistairs” holding the top spot. It took me 5 attempts to get that word on the screen, my iPhone was battling with me because it’s so wrong!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5