Style Swoon #2 Looney Swoony in her pink palace, treating all the free tradies with malice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mike must be on some money if they can afford a "summer of travel" on top of fixing the en suite, doing the "bootroom" and funding her constant spending on clothes, beauty treatments etc.

Although I'm sure she's fleecing people for her crap interiors advice.

So entitled and self absorbed.
You just can’t make that cash in mid level recruitment. Are they taking kids out of school for retirement holiday? After 2 week Easter break doing nothing!

Reactions: 7
Some online sleuthing and I’ve found that they own a house in Swords that they are renting out for at least €2300, and do you think they’re registered with the PRTB? Of course not! Definitely not declaring that income, the snakes. Classic landlord carry on. Let’s not forget who Mike’s daddy is… former CEO of Ulster Bank!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Some online sleuthing and I’ve found that they own a house in Swords that they are renting out for at least €2300, and do you think they’re registered with the PRTB? Of course not! Definitely not declaring that income, the snakes. Classic landlord carry on. Let’s not forget who Mike’s daddy is… former CEO of Ulster Bank!
House in Swords? Surely they are declaring that income and paying their taxes.

Can you believe that en-suite has to be ripped out. Part of me thinks she’s making half this tit up for the sake of content.

Who in their right minds would pay her for interiors advice.

Reactions: 5
Lads. The bleeping eyebrows. From bad to worse! She looks like a teenager real proud of herself of a Monday in school after a weekend of messing at her face and now neither of them match. They were better before she sold her soul to get them done. Imagine the shock that they are no better after the time, pain and permanence of this procedure 😳
---
Did you notice the old company
I also did some digging and they had a company called Popin Charms. Instagram account is still there so this isn’t her first rodeo. Thank me later 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
For the one who hates singing publicly she was also in a girl band for a while.

I wouldn't be surprised if she applied to Dragons Den or The Apprentice too.

Fame hungry!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone notice she has a style swoon travels insta page 🤣☠🤣☠

She’s been uploading to it in the last 24 hours!! What is she up to? The world of 1:1 interiors mustn’t be as fruitful as she thought it would be and she’s after a travel gig now 🤪🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Anyone notice she has a style swoon travels insta page 🤣☠🤣☠

She’s been uploading to it in the last 24 hours!! What is she up to? The world of 1:1 interiors mustn’t be as fruitful as she thought it would be and she’s after a travel gig now 🤪🤪
The one who goes back to the same holiday destination every year?! You have got to be kidding!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow this is amazing, she’s literally posting pictures from her honeymoon yonks ago! I think places might have changed a bit since then🤣
She’s such a sad bleep, she’d be better off getting a job. Stupid pointy nose, high forehead duck, god she irritates me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That poor kid should be doing cosmic yoga in monti with his peers - not with his mother flat out on the couch beside him 😞

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, she has used up all the freebies for her house so now shes planning to get freebie holidays

Reactions: 3
I find it really weird the way she hasn't commented on any of the HOTY winners. Surely as an "interior designer", she'd be admiring at least one of the top 10. Most of the entrants were stunning.

Reactions: 6
I find it really weird the way she hasn't commented on any of the HOTY winners. Surely as an "interior designer", she'd be admiring at least one of the top 10. Most of the entrants were stunning.
One word - jealousy!

And it's not about her so to her mind, why would she?

Reactions: 4