Style Swoon #2 Looney Swoony in her pink palace, treating all the free tradies with malice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw style swoon in the airport today. She barged past twice. She had her kids, I had my kids, but somehow she needed to hog the whole space in the shop while also giving out to her husband! The way she talks to him 😅🤯😰 seemed very stressed as I’m sure most are in the airport but VERY stressed!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god tell us more....giving out to the husband in public???? And then the angelic post of them all in the airplane. I'd sat she's miserable.

• Haha
it was more the attitude and tone and snapped at him! Very publicly. She obvs gets away with it. Does she suffer from anxiety? Is that why she’s pals with Caroline foran? Only new to this thread so reading more on her but she seems like a very irritating person!!

Do you not realise her munchkins are so much more important than yours?? Step aside and let the celebrity interior designer buy up the shop for her darlings.

And I’d say the anxiety is stemming from leaving the pink palace. It doesn’t happen often so I’d say she is suffering from separation anxiety

• Haha
Is this the start of her summer of travel? I’d say she’s an absolute mare to be around and he’s probably well used to her snapping. All you need to do is look at some of the content she posts to know she’s barking mad ( tree gate, tennis gate etc)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Letting everyone know the house will be empty for a couple of weeks 👏 Not that I'm sure there would be much to rob!

Anyone remember the enforced F U N for the obligatory photos on last year's holiday? This one should be great craic, can't wait! 🤥

• Haha
Saw style swoon in the airport today. She barged past twice. She had her kids, I had my kids, but somehow she needed to hog the whole space in the shop while also giving out to her husband! The way she talks to him 😅🤯😰 seemed very stressed as I’m sure most are in the airport but VERY stressed!
I’d run a mile if I saw that fruit loop in the airport (or anywhere for that matter) 😂

• Haha
Her poor sperm donor, I mean husband 🤭

She’s an absolute nutcase, always a drama of course she left her bag at the gate 🙃

• Haha
Breadcrumbing info about the holiday but not saying where she is. She's such a dose. Always trying to engage people to boost her following. Complete borefest. I pity Mike....she's up for nothing bar bf'ing....mother earth.

She’s going on like she’s staying in Balmoral. It’s like every hotel in the Canary Islands. Lovely, but nothing we’ve not seen or stayed in before hun. Reel in the braggery ffs.

Reactions: 6
The question box with the only options being show us the hotel or I don’t need to see it because I’ve been there before…. How about an option for, we just don’t want to see it whether we’ve been there before or not?! Of course the only reason you could possibly not want to see it is because you’ve been there before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tagging her Haviana flip flops - I don't know whether to 😂 or 😭 And also a black sarong - only for her none of us would know where to pick these up! Christ on a bike some originality wouldn't go amiss.

Resort looks nice but the exact same as any other 5* in Lanzarote/Spain/Portugal - its not anything special. She seriously thinks she lives an exclusive lifestyle. She would actually wither you.

She's the definition of Smug. Thinks that youngest fella is gorgeous.....and the syrupy voice she uses when speaking to them. Painful.

Tagging 'Lanzarote official' page on a picture of your kids is an all time low. Absolutely no regard for their privacy.

The room looks tit 😂😂 you’d swear she was in the Ritz the way she’s showing it off - I’ve never seen more uncomfortable couches haha

Desperately trying to crack the travel insta game!!

She dresses so much older than her age

Reactions: 6