Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked Juliet allowed any Gio criticism in her group. Perhaps that's why Hurricane Beryl is trending??
She didn’t let it go without comment 😂
IMG_7535.jpeg

Interesting after the free for all that certain group members had about Layton last year that she jumps straight in when Govinnie the bellendo is mentioned 🤔
---
Ha, I saw Hurricane Beryl in the news earlier, and thought 'every day is Hurricane Beryl on the Strictly Facebook groups' :LOL:
The amount of people that I would have dismissed as Beryls that I saw on their feet dancing and whooping for Layton and Nikita on Sunday I’m satisfied that the Beryls on that group are just a special brand of bleep rather than the norm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read that Anton and Gio had cut the cost of some tickets by 40%, I hate it when that happens. Imagine paying full price, knowing others have got it a hell of a lot cheaper. Think I might see if that happens to Gorkas and Karen’s tour. Want to see but tickets are expensive.
When I saw their him and me tour and Gio’s, made in Italy - Lauren and the rest of the others dancers stood out as more talented than Anton and Gio. Probably why Gio’s tours are good, he has some incredibly talented dancers. I found myself, not taking any notice of Gio, on his made in Italy tour.

Reactions: 3
I read that Anton and Gio had cut the cost of some tickets by 40%, I hate it when that happens. Imagine paying full price, knowing others have got it a hell of a lot cheaper. Think I might see if that happens to Gorkas and Karen’s tour. Want to see but tickets are expensive.
When I saw their him and me tour and Gio’s, made in Italy - Lauren and the rest of the others dancers stood out as more talented than Anton and Gio. Probably why Gio’s tours are good, he has some incredibly talented dancers. I found myself, not taking any notice of Gio, on his made in Italy tour.
They’ve got Katie and Grace on the A&G tour as well, both outstanding dancers.

Celebs I used to/fancy need to stop appearing on strictly because I get huge ick from them and dislike them. Will mellor and tom from mcfly are high examples and now I dislike both of them 😂
Dappy for strictly 2024!!

Reactions: 1
Celebs I used to/fancy need to stop appearing on strictly because I get huge ick from them and dislike them. Will mellor and tom from mcfly are high examples and now I dislike both of them 😂
I'm kinda hoping we get another Tom Fletcher type this year. This thread was a hoot when he was on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It sounds like Strictly is doing you a massive favour. I think they are already huge icks and Strictly just takes off your rose tinted glasses and shows you the true horror.

Reactions: 6
It sounds like Strictly is doing you a massive favour. I think they are already huge icks and Strictly just takes off your rose tinted glasses and shows you the true horror.
Yes!! Can we have Steven Tyler on please. I have no idea why I like him so much

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She didn’t let it go without comment 😂
View attachment 3030428
Interesting after the free for all that certain group members had about Layton last year that she jumps straight in when Govinnie the bellendo is mentioned 🤔
---
So it’s free speech for all bar Govinni detractors lol Juliet

Love how Krishnan is a ride-or-die for Lauren (and can’t be arsed feigning interest in the other two)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder if training with Vito will make Dianne a better dancer.
I can't see any evidence of that yet. He's so much more polished than her - there must be quite a bit of difference in European World Championship training and Australian Open.

Reactions: 5
Poor Roy - he's got cancer! and his dying wish is for Ellie and Vito to be together! Too much parasocialing, Roy.

He doesn't seem to have worked out that they speak all the time so a missed comment reply is not the end of the world.

Reactions: 1
Yes!! Can we have Steven Tyler on please. I have no idea why I like him so much
Aerosmith Steven Tyler? This should cure you of any favourable inclinations towards him: in the 70s, he purchased the ‘guardianship’ of a teenage girl so that he could take her on tour and sleep with her, but didn’t want to get himself arrested crossing state lines with her due to her age.

Absolutely vile.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7