Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
I do hope Nolan isn't going to be in it. It is one of the few TV programmes I like but will give it a miss if she is a contender as I really cannot stand self-important, self obsessed bullies like her.
Oh dear she’s not rumoured to be in it is she?

Reactions: 1

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Touched a nerve

I just personally would have thought with what was going on you wouldn't post about it; you can still do the job, be professional, and collect the cheque at the end of the day.

It just brings up a conversation if she will still continue to work with him when she could tour with the other pro's and/or do the pro tour etc.
You didn't, I'm just baiting you as it's too easy! Consider it affectionate ribbing.

All she's done really is repost a story from the same producers, she's probably been asked to. Hardly the crime of the century. Re her decision I think the pro tour is very unlikely to pay as well as Giofanny's tour where she has second billing. Perhaps she'll reconsider if sales dwindle though?

posy

VIP Member
I kinda of like Dianne just says what’s she thinking, without thinking. She and Bobby must have had some of the best conversations.
---
Also how does Shirls know lottie moss?

posy

VIP Member
Ah Jamie Laing - the dance off king. Didn’t he survive the most dance offs to any other contestant ever on strictly?

Hatefake

VIP Member
I took into consideration Nadiya’s broken toe when making my observations. I saw her in the wild pre show and she was hobbling quite bad in her boot. Kai just looked worn out very quickly and wasn’t as good as JoJo or Gio in terms of stamina. He is much better suited to a slower pace of dance IMO.
My mate got a cheapy ticket the other night and said Nadiya’s singing was woeful, and Kai was a huge amount better than her dancewise ( presume her injury is holding her back?). Funny how everyone has a different take!
---

He did, several years ago. It got lost along with his true hair colour, his teeth and his stubble.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Oh Craig an album and tour - why? Be giving that a miss.

Vito doing his sewing makes him even more attractive to me.

If that story in the S*n is true about Gio, that’s sad and makes me feel a bit sorry for him as I don’t think that is a healthy behaviour, I hope some of his friends have a chat with him.
Does he have any real friends. His stylist? Kai and he were really close but clearly not any more. Does the friendship with Anton extend beyond the tour?

Vito seems to be giving the lie to 'secret partner' rumours by posting himself sewing alone on a Friday night while listening to 'Dancing On My Own'!

glasgow27

VIP Member
I'm afraid I don't get the Luba hype. She's good in pro numbers but does nothing for me partnering a celeb.

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Anyone else find the toxic positivity types on the DS rumours thread very annoying? People should be allowed to say the rumoured cast isn’t their cup of tea without the other posters barging in with such self-righteous crap. Same people who dissect your entire post if you don’t like particular pros.
The DS is terrible for that, hence why I prefer it here. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion without being instantly shot down!

posy

VIP Member
Looks like Vito is on his way to Manchester - food with Ellie and her family and then off to see Nikita and Layton I reckon. Roy will be happy - I kind of love Roy and his Ellito love.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Jesus that would be the end of Strictly for me. I have no idea how that woman has had a career for all these years.

She's not even the most talented person in her family. We've seen Maureen Nolan in several musicals and she's a cracking actress amd singer.

Why not cast Maureen???
Because Colleen is more recognisable to general public and as strange as it sounds will have fans who will tune in

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I am often distracted is his cooking videos by the clothes drying in the background - does he have amazing ventilation/extractor fan or do his clothes smell of cooking?
At least the weather has bern nice enough to have all the windows open this week!