Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

posy

VIP Member
I hate scammers they prey on vulnerable people - £1,500 a week that’s a lot of money. I feel so sorry for the people that get scammed like that.

Reactions: 4

posy

VIP Member
I wonder who they get as a ringer this year, love a good ringer.

Vito and Su - the dream - wonder if he would recreate the bath tub scene he did with Arisa.

• Haha

gdw1910

I think Vito and Carlos should both get duffers since they’ve each had 2 good partners so far. Nikita I think probably a middler, he’ll probably make it to around Halloween. Dianne’s due a duffer. Be interesting to see who Johannes (if he gets a partner) gets given that Annabel was probably meant to be a duffer but was better than expected and they made the semi finals.

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
I left Juliet's group because it was a cesspit of Giofanny apologists, her included. I always read the spoiler on here first anyway so it was kind of redundant being there.
She banned posts regarding the matter but approved ones supporting him

• Angry
  • Wow

posy

VIP Member
I’m surprised Jamie Oliver’s friend- Jimmy thingy who has the farm and does that tv series hasn’t done strictly yet.

glasgow27

VIP Member
Tbf on tour Vito, Dianne, Michelle, Nancy and Graz formed their own little clique, and they’re all very annoying intense so I imagine the Karen/Gorka/Luba/Jowita crew just chill and judge everyone. I know which group I’d rather be apart of! 🤣
Can only imagine being stuck on a tour bus with Vito, Dianne, Nancy & Graz. 😭

• Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
fuck, I've not watched masterchef for years!

this is big reality tv at work, just like how they forced me to watch big brother 😭

• Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member
It must be hard to have that experience and be so close to Vito’s aubergine for months, the tour etc, and now everybody’s talking about Su Pollard and Him Off Bank of Dave.

I think touring in theatre is good for her and I’m sure other 2:22-esque things will come up.

I see Pasquale has set up his own dance classes. Basically confirming the split from FR was not his idea. Wonder if FR knew he’d have more time on his hands, plus losing Strictly income and wanted to keep it all to himself? Also, the gambling is a red flag.

soccergirl

VIP Member
So did the Ballando classes cut Pasquale out of all their videos and just leave Gio in? That's quite funny.

I see Vito and Pasquale are both doing a charity thing tomorrow. They have the opportunity to do the funniest thing (t-shirts with Amanda's face, launch of a VC Vito perfume, bringing on Rose as a special guest..)

Last edited:
  • Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
Thinking of it, a panel of Craig, Darcey, Len and an ex female pro would have been ideal back in the day.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I wonder if Pasquale will be back on the Italian version? Quick read of the article and I also wonder if they are offering pro but he is trying to negotiate judge. Then if that doesn’t work out go for Pro and he can he wanted to carrying on performing rather than judge. There is no way Gio would choose pro over judge.
I’m hoping it’s a direct swap and we get Pasquale and they get Gio

glasgow27

VIP Member
Darcey & Shirley don't follow each other on social media either (she still follows Craig & Bruno though), so wonder if she was another who found Shirley difficult to work with.

soccergirl

VIP Member
The S*n have a story about FR and the amusement arcades - apparently he spent £1000 there the other day and is in and out often.
Things don’t seem to be going well - wonder where the instababe-of-convenience was if that was his day off…

Geetbo

VIP Member
Whoever is doing FR’s crisis PR clearly doesn’t understand the world subtle is all I can say.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Has Bobby been sending nudey videos as well as photos? I've just seen them on Twitter 🙈
I have seen far too much of him recently, I miss the days when we only had to imagine him running around hotels in his pants 😩
Honestly, he's got nothing going on upstairs, celebs never learn not to send pics/vids. I mean, he's got nothing to be ashamed of, I saw the videos unexpectedly, and went looking for the pics, he has a nice sized dick on him. 😆

• Haha