Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New male pro then?
Let's hope so
Nothing against Neil but someone has to keep the bench warm
Better him than one of the decent ones.
I would imagine Amy will be beside him so as not to rush straight into things too quickly
Perhaps Michelle will be paired this year 🤔

Reactions: 1
Shame that we're on like the 7th year in a row of the same tired set of female pros, they'll never change - will they?

Give Michelle a partner.

Reactions: 6
Not just Digital Spy. The Facebook Karen’s are on the warpath as well. They’re never watching Strictly ever again 😂
There seems to be much sorrow about it on Twitter as well. I am so confused. Keep seeing the word "heartbroken"?!

Reactions: 4
They act like he‘s like the only pro ever to have been axed. It’s ridiculous. They’ll have forgotten about it in a few weeks

Reactions: 10
Shame that we're on like the 7th year in a row of the same tired set of female pros, they'll never change - will they?

Give Michelle a partner.
There's certain ones that you wonder why they keep going back
Neil just keeps the bench warm and likes camera hogging
Karen has been in it for a long time now and rarely has a success story these days.
Dianne makes it clear she wants to have kids with joe and ends up having bad years one after another yet won't gracefully step back.
Let's be fair it's not that she gets bad partners each year she just can't teach properly.

The boys are mixed up far more regularly the current lot are all fairly new

Reactions: 7
Not just Digital Spy. The Facebook Karen’s are on the warpath as well. They’re never watching Strictly ever again 😂
Oh I dare not go near Facebook. I was in a spoiler group at one point but jeepers, the poison honestly was too much. I exited and never returned. 🤣

• Haha
Gio’s fans feel a bit cult like. One has a left a mean comment on Pasquale’s post about not doing Ballando anymore - If I was Gio, I would be embarrassed to have fans like that.

• Heart
Oh, and (n) to seeing Sarah James named as show runner again, get the hint and sack her off BBC.

Reactions: 5
Will they get a new male pro or just have less contestants? So start a bit later in Sept.

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing with the Gio situation they didn't want to shake things up too much with the pro line up even though it needs it. Judges too. Possibly with it being the 20th year too they didn't want too many fresh faces. But something needs to give next year.

I wonder if there'll be a thank you Gio post.

Reactions: 5
Gio’s fans feel a bit cult like.
They are, in my opinion.

I don't think anyone knows what went on between him and the various parties except those who were present in the room, and those who have reviewed the footage. I never had strong feelings about him one way or the other.

But his followers will never believe anything except that he is completely wronged and just short of being canonised as the saint of Strictly. Nobody, imo, is bigger than the show and as Bill Bailey said - the show must go on.

And so it will.

Reactions: 9
Is it only Jowita, Luba, Nancy and Vito that haven’t yet done I’m back post?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.