Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be more suspicious of Vito and Ellie if he wasn’t touchy feely. I wouldn’t be surprised if Vito has gone back to stay with Ellie and her family.

I’ve always wondered if Gio doesn’t want the footage released because I think he would have been snarky about other people during training. I think it is more than just his attitude towards A. He looked almost concerned that time when Claudia mentioned that Amanda had, had Ellie round for dinner etc. If he was willing to call Krishnan sh!t on his tour for a joke, then in private, I can imagine him saying all sorts things and then following up with just a joke. His fans think the pros should be supporting Gio, despite the fact that he hasn’t supported them since he won with Rose.
I think that’s why people don’t generally question it as he’s over the top & seemingly like it with most people but I still find their dynamics odd. Good luck any current or future partners for them as they’d have to be pretty understanding

Reactions: 1
I think that’s why people don’t generally question it as he’s over the top & seemingly like it with most people but I still find their dynamics odd. Good luck any current or future partners for them as they’d have to be pretty understanding
Plus his devotion to Fleur, Marcel and the baby!

Reactions: 3
I reckon it was either stay and have the footage released or leave quietly and they'd bury the thing for him.

Reactions: 12
With the amount support Gio appears to have had from fans, if there was absolutely no wrong doing, he could have gone back to Strictly, with the BBC releasing a simple statement, we have conducted an internal investigation and found no wrong doing etc.

Reactions: 7
I reckon it was either stay and have the footage released or leave quietly and they'd bury the thing for him.
Defo. Wonder if the others will all make their usual posts now about returning. Will there be mass FR unfollowing? Beryl riot at Elstree, 6pm?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooh, the Beryls are not going to like this..

Somewhere out there, there's a Strictly social media intern, their finger hovering over the 'post' button, bracing themselves for the Beryl onslaught...

Wishful thinking but the lack of mention of ITT and the podcast in that press release has me hoping for a few changes there 🙏

Defo. Wonder if the others will all make their usual posts now about returning. Will there be mass FR unfollowing? Beryl riot at Elstree, 6pm?
Graz is first, reminding us how harsh all these Italian taskmasters are...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
ooh that makes it feel real! With how reluctant the BBC were to get rid of him I was convinced he would end up being rehired.
Delighted to see the lack of FR. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

On a less sarcastic note - lovely to see Amy's name back in there and I hope she doesn't push herself too hard. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know how LL has taken it all?
---
Graz is first, reminding us how harsh all these Italian taskmasters are...

I can't get over the besmirching of Italian men that's been done on fanny rats behalf especially when you have Vito and Graz right there being Golden Retrievers pretending to be humans.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think LL has been around for a while - I hope she’s OK.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think LL has been around for a while - I hope she’s OK.
Truly I hope she ok but that level of Parasocial behaviour is never healthy! I hope she's got front row seats at plenty of Gio shows to help her through this transition phase.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder for the 20 yr special - will they feature Gio or just Rose? They can not really, not feature Rose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.